issac Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 In-Game Name Naavy Your Steam ID 76561198325506653 Why were you banned or warned? I sent a link that showed a guy drilling his penis Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I believe that I should be unbanned from titsrp. I totally believe that my actions that day were totally horrible and I am not trying to justify it. It has been around 10 months since I have been banned and I believe that I have matured since then and wont do anything as ridiculous as that ever again. Back then I was an immature kid and I surrounded myself with terrible people. I have since separated myself from any negativity in my life. Titsrp is such a fun server to play on and I wish to be let back in. While I was banned I joined other servers and learned to respect the rules. I haven�t been banned on any server since the incident I believe. I miss the feel of titsrp and the people. That day It was 5am and I wasn't thinking properly(I could be wrong about this, I don't have that good of memory from that long ago).No other server feels as fun as tits can feel. I don't like to consider myself the same person as I was 10 months ago, because I was a terrible person back then. But now I surround myself with positivity. I wish the mods could see this and forgive me. Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? permanently 1 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 you are a menace to society and deserve to be perma'd -1. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116286 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 this appeal is just like any appeal that has no sincerity, the generic "i've changed, i separated myself from negativity" plus what you did is fuckin weird. appeal when there's sincerety that you can actually show. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 I am all for giving second chances but this as others have said a very stereotypical appeal. Why would you ever think it's okay to post someone mutilating their genitals on a server where children play. Disgusting. I need you to really be honest with us about what the hell was going through your head during that period. Explain why you should ever deserve a second chance. While you're at it why don't you give us some conditions that should be placed on you if unbanned. Answer these questions honestly without some generic response and ill consider giving you a +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 I completely agree with Legerbs here. Answer his question and I will consider a + Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116291 Share on other sites More sharing options...
issac Posted September 18, 2021 Author Share Posted September 18, 2021 21 minutes ago, LeGerbs said: I am all for giving second chances but this as others have said a very stereotypical appeal. Why would you ever think it's okay to post someone mutilating their genitals on a server where children play. Disgusting. I need you to really be honest with us about what the hell was going through your head during that period. Explain why you should ever deserve a second chance. While you're at it why don't you give us some conditions that should be placed on you if unbanned. Answer these questions honestly without some generic response and ill consider giving you a +1 At the time I posted it, someone sent me it as a meme. The same style a meme like "Don't search up fortniteburger.net" but instead it was "Don't search up kekma.net" (don't search either of these up) and the meme had a evil squid ward background or something like that. I wasn't thinking about the kids that were on the server at the time because I believe it was 5am and I was sleepy. I believe I should be given a second chance because it was a mistake and I believe I had enough time to think about what I did. And for the conditions, I'm fine with whatever come my way. Since the way that I sent the message in the first place was chat, I should most likely not be aloud to type in general. Which im completely fine with. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116292 Share on other sites More sharing options...
issac Posted September 18, 2021 Author Share Posted September 18, 2021 (edited) If you want me to answer anything else, Im fine with doing so. Also, if I was unclear about anything I can clarify more. Edited September 18, 2021 by Dog gaming Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116293 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 you dont deserve a second chance, that shit is disgusting. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116296 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, Dog gaming said: At the time I posted it, someone sent me it as a meme. The same style a meme like "Don't search up fortniteburger.net" but instead it was "Don't search up kekma.net" (don't search either of these up) and the meme had a evil squid ward background or something like that. I wasn't thinking about the kids that were on the server at the time because I believe it was 5am and I was sleepy. I believe I should be given a second chance because it was a mistake and I believe I had enough time to think about what I did. And for the conditions, I'm fine with whatever come my way. Since the way that I sent the message in the first place was chat, I should most likely not be aloud to type in general. Which im completely fine with. Okay so instead of taking responsibility you said it's because it was 5am and someone had sent you it as a meme. So I work everyday at 3am and I don't send shit like that to people in a public discord. It's clear to me by this reply you have not thought about what you'd done you made this in a rush hoping because it's been a long time you'd be unbanned. You also couldn't come up with any conditions regarding your appeal except being muted when you were unbanned. You put 0 effort into your reply. Therefore... I'm -1 Edited September 18, 2021 by LeGerbs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116297 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blob Posted September 18, 2021 Share Posted September 18, 2021 Yeah im going to agree with gerbs on this one. You didn't own up to the fact that you did it, instead you brushed it away by saying it was 5am and someone sent is as a meme. What you did was not cool man. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16908-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-116298 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts