meh

Some Donkus

11 minutes ago, USN peepoo said:

This guy has a point lol, niggas just trying to wave it off by saying they should get good/etc more than likely are saying that because they partake in it.
Theres nothing stopping you from getting money for the bank all day then simply raiding it for safe profits later. Something should be done about it, glad somebody called it out

Ive had my thoughts about it for a while, just havent gotten around to posting anything about it since it just seemed like it would make a ruckus like most of my posts do. Happy this guy made the thread though

• Thanks 1

Considering the enchanted weapons and op food people use when bank raiding I do not think having a bank manager at all times to defend would make any difference what so ever. (if that wasn't what you were thinking please elaborate more on how you would change the current bank raiding system.) I think the two hour timer is redundant considering you could just get somebody you know to be manager then raid.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:27 PM, USN peepoo said:

This guy has a point lol, niggas just trying to wave it off by saying they should get good/etc more than likely are saying that because they partake in it.
Theres nothing stopping you from getting money for the bank all day then simply raiding it for safe profits later. Something should be done about it, glad somebody called it out

To be fair, I was mainly clowning the title.

On 9/6/2021 at 6:18 PM, Quas said:

I dont believe that we should keep the bank manager from basing in there (obviously) but I think it can be balanced like this: Bank manager can base in bank, but only to guard the bank. Not to farm entities or any other illegal activities, such as weapon modifying, farming drugs, printers, or procs. Also, bank manager should not be able to base with thief classes and can only base with guards or something like that. I feel making it to where Bank Manager has to keep everything legal will keep it in balance.

I think the bank manager should be able to have illegal entities such as money printers in there still. Sometimes people go bank manager, make it secure and let others keep printers there so that they are safe, and the manager takes a small cut for guarding them. I think doing that would be a little too strict.

However, I do agree that the bank manager shouldn't be able to base with thief classes. It should be the bank manager & his guards and that's it.

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, Some Donkus said:

Bank Managers can base in bank, but cannot raid it until two hours have passed after their job switch. 

so... the bank manager will do the same thing he is doing now, and instead of raiding it himself, will get his friends to raid it when he switches job as they don't have a "cooldown" as they weren't bank manager, then have his friends transfer the money to him and keep 1-2m for themselves. doesn't "fix" anything.

if you can think of better way to stop them from doing shit, then please suggest that instead of the job cooldown.
also quas' idea sucks. bank manager not being able to have money making entities in the bank basically makes it a public base that can be raided with no benefit for the bank manager.
the bank manager job can base, however if not inside the bank/basing in the bank can be /demoted for not doing his job, but when he goes to base in the bank, he isn't allowed to do anything that gets him money. what.

Edited by Tene
i got brain damage or something
  • Like 1