Should we rework the MOTD to be more specific?

Quas

31 minutes ago, RAY RAY said:

My second paragraph was on topic. You have yet again another issue with the server so I just made a point and recommended something (based on what topic you just posted.)

And like I said if you dont agree with the !motd then you should post what rules you think should be changed and how they should be worded differently. It's very hard to  have rules on this game mode that are not going to have a gray area in some way, shape, or form. You would have to add sooo many hypothetical situations to the !motd to cover these, and even then there will still probably be gray areas. 

Your second paragraph boils down to “play a serious RP server, you whine too much” it served no purpose in other words.

The MOTD is fucking massive already, there is no need to specify every single situation. However, if you have a certain rule you want the higher ups to discuss adding, let me know. As for specifying everything and making it more complicated than it is? Nah.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Quas said:

Its no secret there are a lot of vague rules in the MOTD, and a lot of differing opinion within staff. I couldnt tell you how many times ive been told different things by different staff. 

Should we actively search in the MOTD and change every rule thats vague or can be misinterpreted, or should we just keep how we have where rules will change once a new scenario is brought to light?

I feel punishments and punishment time should be up to the staff not the player.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:47 PM, Lil' Pudin' Taters said:

There's a reason tax law in the US is so fucked.

No one wants to a document that is 2600 pages long.

Actually the tax law is fucked because its not 5200 pages long.