Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Summer Giveaway

 

In celebration of Summer coming up I am doing a big giveaway. The giveaway will consist of multiple prizes and winners.

 

To enter the giveaway all you need to do is reply with this format;

 

In-game name:

SteamID:

Something fun you'll be doing during Summer:

 

 

Winners will be chosen via a random name selector.

 

 

 

Prizes

Prizes are in order of winners chosen (first winner gets first prize etc.) You cannot be chosen twice.

 

1. 50 C4

2. 50 Blowtorches

3. 40 Timebombs

4. SBC Cannon

5. T3 Lootbox

6.  Artifact M21

 

 

Good Luck!

 

 

 

Winners will be announced June 30th 3pm PST. At that time I will be livestreaming on twitch.tv/baldmanbart

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Spartan
  • Like 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16418-summer-giveaway/
Share on other sites

In-Game Name : Professional Jay Walker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82339684

Something you'll be doing this summer: I will be hopefully travelling up and down the country for abandoned buildings and starting an Urban Exploration channel documenting the places I go to.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16418-summer-giveaway/#findComment-112162
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...