Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Giveaway has ended. Congrats to all the winner! 🥳

 

1. 75 C4 (+25 from Happens)
Cobaselic

 

2. 50 Blowtorches
Blue

3. 40 Timebombs
toosii

 

4. Artifact M21
SCxBeeKid

 

5. SBC Cannon
Malicious akumi (requested re-roll by malicious)

 

6. T3 Lootbox
Isaaac

 

 

I'll be messaging all of you through steam on when you can get on.

Edited by Spartan

What do i win!? Nothing, what is life anymore without winning. Where is my luck when I need it. I question the point of living, but this life isnt for me since i didnt win this giveaway. Im very sad now. Im no longer gonna do anything this summer but seethe and cope about my big L. I beg you all to donate to my onlyfanz to help me cope with this big L.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...