broken OP gun

Wilhelm Panderino

6 minutes ago, Easy Mac said:

Sal cannot handle bad reply cause peedick ego big stupid face bad gun bad gun take away unfair stoopid weewee 

Aint even an ego issue, just put in my 2 cents and people still wanna cry about wanting to keep a blatant advantage

I feel like you guys are all missing the main thing here, this isn't even a reskin issue, its a gun issue. The gun that this is a reskin of does the exact same thing, so you should be instead making a suggestion as to change the stats of the "MP5" and not a gun its a reskin of. There are multiple reskins of the MP5 currently and they all do the exact same thing, It's definitely a pretty powerful gun, but it requires some decent aim since you don't have rng on what you hit, plus guns like the SL8 / G36c / Acog /  All kill faster than it, and can all get the same spread via aiming (Which I know you've said is still dumb in comments, just wanted to say it again).

This was INCREDIBLY likely to be on purpose, judging by how it has a recoil stat that's set very low. If you truly think this should be changed a suggestion would be better, but currently I don't believe this is a bug.

Edited by ZestyBoi

Look this is deadass cryin about getting killed by shit you can get too

My L85 is pretty much a fucking sniper with automatic fire and 28 dmg per shot
My Auto Shotty (CSS one) has a TTK of like 2 secs if all my shits hit
My MP5 has the same stats as the MP5MC and i notice no difference 
The plethora of guns that are available for you to use to counter this weapon are all very easy to purchase or obtain via cc
FFS the USAS is a great gun for a TTK of Low as FUCK within shotty range and would prolly shit on a MP5MC 
The ak-47 CSS would shred the fuck out of them outside of its range
The Lever Action Winchester is a great choice for serving up an ass whoopin from a decent range
ETC, ETC
Just find a better gun or get better at countering retards using this gun 
Not a bug more of a Balancing issue but come on even then its not that viable

Edited by SMPL | JailBREAD
Bad at spelling smokin crack

27 minutes ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

My MP5 has the same stats as the MP5MC and i notice no difference 

Yeah that's what I said above, its not a reskin that has better stats than what its meant to be reskinned of, its just that the gun has low recoil. Base mp5 is the exact same as the Metropolice MP5, its just that people never test out guns.

On 5/11/2021 at 7:41 PM, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

The Lever Action Winchester is a great choice for serving up an ass whoopin from a decent range
ETC, ETC

Btw yes, i have something to contribute to this, just aim, that way you have 0 recoil with basically any gun

Edited by ¡TzFurry!
  • Like 1