[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

A booger monster for a job.

Name: Booger Monster

Description: You hide out in the sewers waiting to feed on poor fools who dare to go in your side of the sewer. 

Color: Green (0, 128, 0)

Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=166638819

Weapons: Fist, Crowbar (Or whatever you can find)

Yes, this is a serious job.

(Sewer Lord's cousin basically)

A booger monster for a job.

Name: Booger Monster

Description: You hide out in the sewers waiting to feed on poor fools who dare to go in your side of the sewer. 

Color: Green (0, 128, 0)

Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=166638819

Weapons: Fist, Crowbar (Or whatever you can find)

Yes, this is a serious job.

(Sewer Lord's cousin basically)

da booger monster under my covers

Give us a way to reroll or refund gang talent points. This way if the gang chooses a talent that wasn't as appealing when using it as when reading it they can get another one either at random or just give them back the point.

I don't tihnk this should be free since its an opportunity cost to test talents and you could pay a price for it (maybe around 1 million), make an expensive craftable item or sacrifice like 20% of current level in gang to refund or reroll a talent of choice

Please reply if you have other ideas of how to implement something like this

Give us a way to reroll or refund gang talent points. This way if the gang chooses a talent that wasn't as appealing when using it as when reading it they can get another one either at random or just give them back the point.

I don't tihnk this should be free since its an opportunity cost to test talents and you could pay a price for it (maybe around 1 million), make an expensive craftable item or sacrifice like 20% of current level in gang to refund or reroll a talent of choice

Remind them to read what jobs it applies to instead of assuming it applies to every single job.

Seriously though, it should cost them half a level or something. Those talents can get pretty crazy and money is no object for some of the idiots very fine well gentlemen on here.

you have to hover over Misc for some reason to see it, i had the same issue but i think he said he'd let me reroll once crashes stopped

*Suggestion about rerolling*

you have to hover over Misc for some reason to see it, i had the same issue but i think he said he'd let me reroll once crashes stopped

Im talking overall, the change to a talent is another thing but what if for example a cop gang chooses the "I Basically Live Here" talent and then decide that it wasn't good/fun and they want to try something else out so they aren't stuck with a talent they don't want. Give us options!

• Rubik unpinned this topic