Levenaye
VIP-
Posts
708 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11 -
Steam ID
76561198084044808 -
Gametracker
Levenaye -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Levenaye
-
Pay for people's printers and processors and make a mega base where it's impossible for anyone to step foot inside your base. Unless you're a juggernaut of course.
-
Get better at aiming. The crosshair update is fine. You're either be dramatic or you're doing something wrong.
-
Aren't you zesh or some other alt account that is linked to a main perma banned account
-
oof
-
[HOW TO] Make an advanced duplication for beginners!
Levenaye replied to YoooooABear's topic in Discussion
Last time I copied and pasted it to people they got pissed and said I was advertising Well if it was your staff app or ban appeal then you would be seen as a lil advertising cuck, but if it's about a tutorial then it's good and you're just trying to help. When you say that you copied and pasted it to people I hope you weren't just the link to people who didn't need it and never asked for it, that would kind of be advertising or seeking attention for your channel. -
[HOW TO] Make an advanced duplication for beginners!
Levenaye replied to YoooooABear's topic in Discussion
Why, though? Just copy the link and give it to people who need to know how to advanced dupe. Not like that's going to be common, though. As far as I know at least May want to put this into a notepad because it's more than likely going to quickly get buried. -
[Discord Role / Gang] The Boonana Eaters
Levenaye replied to Booper Scooper's topic in Gang Recruitment
Question Answer What is your steam name? Race0pone What is your in-game name? Race0pone What is your discord username? Hom0pone How old are you? 17 Why do you want the Boonana Eater role? I feel I would be a good BE member as I often eat boonanas as my daily snack, and often make some good boonana milkshakes. Also it's a neat role and I need a reason to be active on discord again other than looking at the porn tab. Do you understand abusing of the Boonana Eater role will have you demoted? Pretty much, yeah. Do you know who Booper and/or Panduh is? I sometimes call them faggots or say hi on the server (not much anymore since Booper left), so yes I am aware of these 2 lads. -
Why a video? It's simple to follow 8 steps unless you're a dummy.
-
Pretty sure he's 12.
-
You're better off contacting Sugar on discord.
-
If you plan on making another version of this, try writing a script so you can read off of it so you can lower the amount of "uh" and give better explanations. Decent video, though.
-
Making what worse? Flaming is not coming back situation is over. He made the situation worse for himself for constantly getting banned. inb4 he makes more alts and tries to wiggle his way back in
-
Jesus christ you're acting like he's a villain. He's just a tard who couldn't stop minging
-
Didn't you already make something like this, but you reposted it?
-
Are you going to resign from admin or just take a break? I'm confused. If it's resign from admin then please don't you're cooler than salter the wasaulter
-
If I am correct on what you're saying, The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class? Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept? I'm pretty sure you can demote cop cc like kman1265 Nah dog demoting custom classes, from what I heard and if I am incorrect do let me know, isn't allowed because it's their class. If they were a regular cop class, like a swat, then they can get demoted because they are actually being a no-no on the job, and someone else can take their place. But for a custom cop class, it's your class, and getting demoted off of it and having to wait sometime to get back on it when no one is going to take it except you is a big no no. I hope this actually makes sense though I am bad at explaining shit.
-
If I am correct on what you're saying, The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class? Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept?
-
Not like you're going to miss anything special, just a bunch of gaybos getting banned and complaining about it or people saying that yourabear post farming. Good luck though
-
Actually staff do rarely take sits, no matter how much there are. Not everyone, of course. There are staff that farm their printers, or they run around shooting people,Go AFK to gain hours and not announce that they will be gone, or playing as a hobo and sitting in a box putting music through their mic. Also the staff that isn't taking tickets take sits when it happens in front of them or it's urgent, like a mass RDMer.
-
Listen man. I don’t understand what you have against me. I respect you and you should do the same. If you feel I have wronged you in anyway or I am breaking some sort of rule feel free to report me. I respect you no matter what but i do not appreciate you making harassing me on thing i enjoy doing It pretty obvious, he has a crush on you. Yeah I second that.
-
grape about that kid you unbanned...
Levenaye replied to �از ا�س�طرة ع�� ج's topic in Discussion
What song is that? e-dubble - Hampden Parks. I recognize the song from a very old Vanoss video when he used it as a intro for some garry's mod video. Also I got this song added to my soundcloud. Probably the only rap song I listen too. -
grape about that kid you unbanned...
Levenaye replied to �از ا�س�طرة ع�� ج's topic in Discussion
I'll just get his discord ID so you can PM him. TheGrapeWarrior#6240. Hope you know how to add people.