[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

my only suggestion is make like a new printer type or buff printers some how like make  level of printers where it is only accessible to like a new VIP+ rank that costs 10M i would say just for VIP but everyone got it for free so so once u get VIP+ you get access to this new printer of some sort, i just feel printers dont make enough money thats all.

So like... more than the original printer that's already strong...................................................................... k

Create more ways to gain money as everyone just makes OP bases sits in them with printers and processors and kill you the moment you are seen while you cant see them giving them the upper hand. 

Something to make things easier for people to make moneys

Create more ways to gain money as everyone just makes OP bases sits in them with printers and processors and kill you the moment you are seen while you cant see them giving them the upper hand. 

Something to make things easier for people to make moneys

This. RPing is fun, but it doesn't get much money. Put more emphasis on going on the streets

update all the job descriptions to actually decribe the job and how to do the basic aspects of said jobs in a serious way not a sarcastic or vague way because too many people interpret them incorrectly and idiotically.

+1 FOR THIS 

So many people do it, this is a must they be like "So what do pickolas cage do then" idk if I spelt that right (pickolas)

Make us able to choose how much money we withdraw from the investment bank, so that we don't have to withdraw everything even for the smallest purchase

Issue with that is that you can make a crazy amount of cash by just taking out 1 mil when you hit 2 mil. Since the more money you have, the more money you make. I thought about it yesterday but I don't think it's a good idea

Make us able to choose how much money we withdraw from the investment bank, so that we don't have to withdraw everything even for the smallest purchase

Issue with that is that you can make a crazy amount of cash by just taking out 1 mil when you hit 2 mil. Since the more money you have, the more money you make. I thought about it yesterday but I don't think it's a good idea

You could balance this by having random inflation or make its so the banker can embezzle money as an event.

[attachment=704]

Finally add M9K again. It is basic and even if it affects performance it brings more life to the gamemode. I'm sure everyone will agree, like last time we settled for TFA or whatever but it was just not what everybody is used to. +1 This if you wanna see it happen!

Finally add M9K again. It is basic and even if it affects performance it brings more life to the gamemode. I'm sure everyone will agree, like last time we settled for TFA or whatever but it was just not what everybody is used to. +1 This if you wanna see it happen!

When people say "Add M9K" I don't know what you're looking for. The models? The new weapons for the server will be the m9k models and sounds but it won't be the m9k base. What are you missing from the m9k base that you would like to see?

• Rubik unpinned this topic