Jump to content

Wavy

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Wavy

  1. Wavy

    im bakc

    KJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaFASFARWYWARJUA7NYB5S5VATACKJHWH5 3;OXDD8XhrKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaKJBTSTHRTNUMRYM5RYaFASFARWYWARJUA7NYB5S5VATACKJHWH5 3;OXDD8Xhr THIS ME SMASHING MY HEAD INTO MY KEYBOARD KNOWING 404 IS BACK WELCOME BACK SIR
  2. Ajax ?
  3. Yo tact sexy zaddy... share some of that ass loot.
  4. Application format Ingame name: Wavy Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356315372/edit Previous gangs: LeBlanc & Leader Of Supreme Hours played: 784.14 Hours played past week: Gametracker score: 4616(Don't Use SBC Cannon) No Shade #4 GameTracker Age: 18 What can you provide regarding raids: I bring a 85% of a success rate in my raids, I bring the fire power the healing the what ever you assign me to do in this raid. If you need me to camp a base till the owner leaves I do it, if you need me to bribe my way into a base to get inside scoop i'm the guy. What can you provide regarding basing: I find myself a top builder. I can build in any area you need me to. One of the actual reasons I play gmod is to build I always love to see people do these amazing builds. My dupes are like 10% on loosing. So you got a 90% chance to defend off raiders. Do you use a mic: Yes, I use my mic the most if you piss me off. What is your favorite food: It have to be crabs with melted butter with smoke sausage's and if i'm feeling kinky chicken & waffles with tons of BACON!. What make you acceptable: Very loyal & Responsible. Like this one time I was basing with Tact & Piklas and as normal we was doing processor runs and I rounded all the processors up and start breaking them open (normal) then I accidentally hit a processor which made a chain reaction to blow most of them up. They both was saying it was no big deal and I offered to pay what I broke but the nice guys that they are they said they didnt want the money and just don't sweat it but I continued to offer my cash for the hard work they put in cause these guys raid 24/7 but this little thing shows why im loyal and responsible for my actions. TACT & PIKLAS can back this story up. If anyone have a beef with me in this gang lets put it to the side we can have a talk or something up to you.
  5. DISBANDED
  6. Supreme Wavy I never win giveaways
  7. PRESS PLAY TO GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE [video=youtube] WE ARE THE SUPREME EMPIRE AND WE ARE HERE FOR RECREATION. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1853/8307/products/supreme-skate-shop_2_2048x2048.png?v=1492232246[/img] We are the supreme empire and we are here for recreation. We are here to recreate this server for our desire. We are not a gang we are a empire, empire is a group of states or countries under a single supreme authority known as a empire. In this case other gangs and staff team will be under our authority. We have no issue to forcefully take our power or we can talk to some type of deal but our power will stay solidified. Any alliance will have to be negotiable and have the same vision as us. APPLICATION Make all answers in white. 1. What is you're ingame username: 2. How often do you play: 3. How do you feel about the empire intentions: 4. Why should you be accepted: 5. Do you desire power: 6. Do you have discord: If you are accepted to this empire you will have to listen to you're higher ups. You will need discord but a mic is not needed but you will need to pay attention. People that is in this empire are in my discord you will be sent a invite if you are accepted.
  8. Wavy

    I Need A Break

    I hear you brother, everytime we in discord I hear you and the rage and the bullshit you go through and even try to push for you're promotion I honestly think you should be mod over ceejay no offense to him but if you ever need someone to talk to you know I got you with anything.
  9. I agree its not nlr but you must've had ya gun out or something looking like u was about to revenge maybe.
  10. The mastersword nerf is dumb but did he even look at the jug minigun ?
  11. Blake never made a parkour
  12. I agree I seen people killing each other just to get through cause some one can't crouch jump.
  13. What would we ever do without you're opinion
  14. I thought the server was a sausage fest.
  15. Next time you want to use screenshots of people try not using people names you blur them out cause thats petty asf and what if ceejay see this and it will be a shit storm on this post just because u used hes name and booper is doing big things the paper sucks my dude still love u tho
  16. I can't wait to see the legend back into action (alien rp) cya soon.
  17. I can clearly tell the difference
  18. Wavy

    Staff

    I think my son mdantos is one of the best mods
  19. I'm glad I saw this post im about to tear onto some ass. Okay kalysta or blue tiger or w.e you call yourself you are litterly known for not taking sits so I take that hard to believe you was taking sits lmfao shut that shit up stop fake flexxing for the fourms lol. I believe when I made my application I said yes I will continue to rp and do you know how hard it is to watch a base and take sits, today I lost my base doing a sit and piixel come on dude you have a fire CC and 100m you have no reason but to take sits. And half the sits people be reporting be so dumb for example from this kid aand12 make a sit every TIME HE FUCKING DIES "RDM HALP" "WAVY CAN YOU COME HERE" then I get pms from people saying can you tp to me I need help and tell them make a sit then they dont make a sit then call me a shit mod like wtf. And for you eric broo you made you're sit like 2 times and here you are on the fourms moaning cause you couldn't get a simple sit taken and the sit was a misunderstanding ALOT OF YOU PEOPLE GOT YALL NERVS TO COMPLAIN @KALYSTA REALLY SHUT LIP U DON'T TAKE SITS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE WAVY SAID SO (stone cold) Me releasing anger from people and issue's felt like I had to say this stuff try yo best to understand me I get off topic and start talking everywhere.
  20. We see enough of dindu and the rest of those people, get some one good like neko, erston, wantednearby, valentine or sugar and if u really want people to read find zeshthedoge and ask him why he went rogue we want gold not trash but love the article big fan
  21. Jug is a tank that's Whats hes role is I suggest nerf the minigun or switch it with a different weapon maybe little bit less armor and also want to suggest increase the votes for jugg make it more harder to get.
  22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON ?
  23. This isn't a goodbye, It's a I will see you later so I see you later fam.
  24. You made this post cause you didn't get yo way *sigh* kids
×
×
  • Create New...