Jump to content

Lucio

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Lucio

  1. Hey all, I've created a google document that records and graphs the drug prices. I figured it would be helpful for those that are analytically inclined. Hopefully this hasn't been done before lol. Feel free to jump on the spreadsheet and add comments to missing drug prices. I'll implement the changes you guys comment if I can't check the prices. Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ozRi0W7wtDux5b6odQ3kEMIL1gtgNKP0mHtiO0nahps/edit?usp=sharing Thanks, Mosing
  2. I agree with these as well. I often do enforce jaywalking laws, but I'm not an ass. I build extra crosswalks/sidewalks and advise fellow officers to follow suit.
  3. Mosing feed me dad pls
  4. It's not supposed to be serious lol
  5. Riot shields for CP would be fantastic
  6. Highly disagree. Many staff members, Dindu for example, are very professional and squash any sort of drama. No questions asked
  7. You really got me with that lol. I was just about to ask for some of your grievances.
  8. TOP 10 MEMES LUL yOURE MOM HAVE GAY
  9. Try messaging him on discord or join the channel
  10. Most mods aren't going to be interested. It'd be nice if the requirement is at least 10 hours on the server.
  11. that would be dope.... but you got apply first Where's the apps?
  12. Ay, Id write you a draft for a sample if need be
  13. Im agreeing with sugar. If you get x amount of sits, and dont get demoted, then you havent been fucking up. Now, there is an issue People get bullied, made fun of, etc for reporting. Thus, people are discouraged for reporting. I believe causing drama about reports with -rep or in ooc should be against the rules.
  14. Lucio

    Resignation.

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  15. Lucio

    Idea for mods

    To add on Follow sit guidlines, dont spam random letters thats maybe why some of your sits get declined If someone spams random letters, they dont deserve to get their sit taken.
  16. Lucio

    Idea for mods

    If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on this sentence is illogical at best What part did you not understand?
  17. Lucio

    Idea for mods

    If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on
  18. Lucio

    Idea for mods

    Trust me, with the amount of sits ive taken, I can spot a single person getting 5 kills in the kill feed. Multi tasking is a MUST when moderating Good. Because this still happens ALOT. Last night only 2 mods were on and the only sit taken in an hour involved a mod
  19. Lucio

    Idea for mods

    When it's 2 AM. And there are roughly 2 mods on, I believe mods should be pushed if not forced to take sits. Just my thoughts. I realize sits aren't fun, but moderating is a thankless job. Being a mod and not taking a sit for 20 minutes, or allowing mass rdmers to run free, is really not good especially when there is only one other mod.
  20. Lucio

    Time off

    Congrats! Enjoy it!
  21. Slot machines for a gambler would be fantastic. Get rid of lawyer: he's rarely used and is pretty pointless. Id say this isnt a good idea as the main defining feature of this server are the minimal adverts.
×
×
  • Create New...