[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Ok so. Please. PLEASE, for the love of god. make the random shipments you get for the daily login diverse. Seriously, I cant do much with a thing of 3 CS:GO knives. Give us guns, SWEPs, anything but the CS:GO knives. I have only ever gotten those from the weapon shipments and the kinvies themselves are next to useless.

Ok so. Please. PLEASE, for the love of god. make the random shipments you get for the daily login diverse. Seriously, I cant do much with a thing of 3 CS:GO knives. Give us guns, SWEPs, anything but the CS:GO knives. I have only ever gotten those from the weapon shipments and the kinvies themselves are next to useless.

Reason why you get csgo knife most of the time is becase there are SO many csgo knives in the game and every one of them go as a shipment of its own

I know I've gotten M16 and landmine shipments before. 

Let me put it this way: Look at the weapons list in the CC editor. Most of the things in there you can get from the drop, including all the knives. It's random. Now tell me why you think you're getting so many knives?

Reduce the number of knives that drop pls, I want good stuff for being loyal and trolling Tits every day

Make a rule about bank manager that they have to make a shop or bank similar to that of the gun dealer jobs to avoid people using the pd to bank and force people to advert pd raid etc to raid the bank. If you want police help from raiding a bank civilian phones or door alarms can be used.

Also this is kinda failrp as the rules state that people beyond 2nd door of pd are aos and this makes the manager aboce the law

• Rubik unpinned this topic