Jump to content

Chickenkeeper

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Chickenkeeper

  1. Rubik are you suggesting that my bitcoin tycoon will not make any money
  2. Mumkir ill follow for roblox sex Munkir has a cool beard 10/10 follow him or else
  3. Snooper knows what's up
  4. Alright so the buzzfeed quiz was a mistake here is a new one http://www.playbuzz.com/alecc10/which-anime-character-are-you?utm_source=adwords.com&utm_medium=prom-gg&utm_campaign=otr&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1afSBRD2ARIsAEvBsNme9JqXjrfQaQ0ee3wfsmmvKLkUSQTogj2Sy2kZGSNZrwYECUc3lYMaAk82EALw_wcB same thing post results below
  5. As you all know from taking the quiz a lot of them are about schooling and like oof I'm a freshman so
  6. I'm going to be honest I didn't read the quiz before making this and because of that I couldn't answer like 1/3 of the questions so I just clicked them lol
  7. https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.papn8RYvl#.jfrqZ7AWV Im going to take it right now
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Zbl9UBMc0
  9. Kalysta that games begging for lewding like cuphead
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zOvOxcfU_U Have any of you seen all the google blyat memes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8PMIuPgoTU Amazon Slav is also good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgmaZLQoIcU
  11. Ill lewd all I want to
  12. Kalysta stop telling me what to and not to lewd ill -1 rep you
  13. Watch this next one on full volume its a bit quiet for the full impact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
  14. Who are the last 3 Blac Fantasma and Dindu?
  15. Why am I not under Neko as most active super admin
  16. +1 for the demotion
  17. Herb you cunt I'm a god at fanfics this one was a bit off as I've been up for 2 days with no sleep but its good
  18. Alright people fanfic is done I need all below to say I if they want me to dm it to them and their discord name
  19. As soon as Epic pays me for the words ill make it amazing
  20. Fanfic on the way of u and epic
  21. I still need like all of Piklas' 1200 to last 24 days
×
×
  • Create New...