Jump to content

Wrath-

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Wrath-

  1. Rip the respected Dream
  2. I'll come back in the summer, when I have more time for you guys, but for now I'm gonna be a vip/user or whatever (Respected plz)
  3. not anymore k I d
  4. Demoted to bronze? Bronze is my c u l t u r e
  5. I don't feel like staffing anymore, 2 tired for it. I kinda get a bit toxic dealing with toxic users ((Other dumb staff too)). And they take this staffing thing way too seriously, like an actual reputation or a job or something, and at this point, I don't mind if you're into the staffing thing, but actual drama? pathetic. This is a darkrp server on gmod, I'll show up sometimes to casually meme (Operation Swanson m8) But overall ima be playing league or something, I'll be on discord and on forums sometimes, but l8r sk8rs, the OG people know who they are <3
  6. Wrath-

    My Mistakes

    Where's my apology, you were existing near me?
  7. So leeching?
  8. Wrath-

    Dumbass Math

    They make the questions way too complicated, the class is ezzzzzzz, but the EOC has had an average of 30% last year, and that shit was harder this year (At least that's what my Instructor said)
  9. Wrath-

    Dumbass Math

    Fuck these goddamn exams, Geometry is a huge fuck you (Warning for you dumb kids going into highschool or whatever, study for that shit, its confusing af). Idk what the fuck happened to education, but they making this shit too h a r d. [Not the class, the fuckin EOC] Idc about algebra, algebra can fuck off. That shite ez, but whoever made this goddamn exam wants the whole state to get 20%'s
  10. Wrath-

    Pledge

    What, why would you do that dumbo, now mean people (like me, but not really, eh) are gonna use it against you in the future
  11. I love ya man, never stop running people over
  12. that's much better
  13. This is actually retarded, what am I reading?
  14. Hey guys, I'm Sugar's 377th alt account, he decided to spare me multiple times , sugar also admitted that he's gay, go punish him
  15. Noclipping into peoples base and raiding
  16. Happy Birthday MY LOVE
  17. I kicked Sugar's face in, that's why his profile pic looks like that
  18. Wrath-

    Resignation

    Good, now don't abuse Voteban :flushed:
  19. Sorry about your loss, things happen, no need to worry if you have to leave for a bit, take your time to reestablish yourself mentally, I don't know who they were to you, but just know that's how it has to be sometimes, nothing can change that, find the time to learn how to accept it, or you'll never move on with youurself, trust me I know, but your pain may be greater, depends on the connection, well good to have ya back at least
  20. Bye guys
  21. Bye guys
  22. Sugar is the owner of VoidRP as well :failfish:
×
×
  • Create New...