Force Take

Cock Asian Male Velk.ca

I think the force take system should honestly be reworked. Mainly due to the fact that being able to have shit tooken from my inventory is majorly infuriating when i cant take anything from people. I Genuinely think that force take should be limited to the people/gangs that have this ability to take from each other. Its honestly the most annoying thing ever losing a stack of 100+ of anything to this system when you yourself aren't capable to steal any items for yourself just because its not something you want to deal with getting killed over and joining a gang with that single perk when you at a huge loss if you lose all the other gang perks that the new gang wouldnt have.

Alot of VIPS\Regulars most likely wont agree with this cause its free shit but its genuinely one of the most brain deadening things to happen to me every single day i get on.

TMALSS: Make it so gangs/people with force take can only take from others with Force take.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 3

WHAT MY 100 C4 IS GONE OMG WTF FORCE TAKING BROKEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. You can only get force taken once per day.

2. You don't need to carry anything valuable other than like leggy weapons on you.

3. Things like Materials only drop one anyway so you can't steal like 1000 of someone's farmed chems (Unless they are retarded and put them in shipment form)

4. Banks exist legit use banks to put like 90 of  your 100 c4 and pull them out as needed.

5. Cooldown is hours

6. You can only do this to cc's you also can't do it at fountain

There are so many ways you can just not be force dropped something over 1m honestly don't see the issue with it. If you just have some brain power force drop does nothing to you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

My bank is filled to the brim with legendaries and artifacts.

How many of these do you use? Like why do you have shit that you never use?

press e on somebody and win the lottery and get an item worth 10 or 20 mil. It's absolutely retarded.

Iets take your situation lets say your bank is "filled with legnedaries and artifacts" are each of your legendaries 10 mil+? At most you lose one leggy and that isn't bad for a once a day thing that can be easily avoided. 

Anybody who defends this has literally no idea what they are talking about and doesn't grasp the basic principles of good game design.

You act like you do? Your past suggestions have been shit on so hard and you try to say that you can grasp of basic principles of good game design? The server has so many ways to counter act force take. Legit when you join the server just force take your friend and he force takes you. Bam legit problem solved. You can also put any item like 1m plus in the bank, bam problem solved. No one should have a full bank of items of guns that you rarely use force take is designed to punish people that have too much. The server allows to many ways to counter force take it is stupid. Legit if your bank is full try selling those "legendaries and artifacts" you have for some hard cash that you can use to store the "10-20m items" that you have rolling in your inventory Mr.NeverBases.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

26 minutes ago, ajax5206 said:

I find it funny that everyone who is defending force take are the ones who will have friends use force take on them every single day so they are immune to getting force taken almost all the time.

It's not really a fun perk and it makes you have to stay a distance from someone whenever you are on your CC. It's silly that just by pressing E on Sixnut, I was able to get a prenerf darkrp leggy that was worth like 20 mil.

Obv, that takes a lot of grind to earn, so why should it be loseable without any effort? Is it fun from a gameplay perspective to force players to store everything good in the bank?

What does this add to the game? If you commit to doing this regularly, it's a chore.

You act like everything on the server isn't a chore.  Quests aren't chores and if you aren't doing them you aren't efficient.  Force take is fantastic for making people not want to play on there cc's 24/7.  Maybe you will stay on farmer if you are you going to afk in a base alone growing crops instead of hopping on your cc then swapping back.  Cc's are broken already and I find it's a reason not to play on them ALL THE TIME.