Jump to content

Mdantos

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mdantos

  1. Mdantos

    50MIL Giveaway

    trump gonna win because ember said
  2. IG: Mdantos Discord: Mdantos#9370 Halloween: Literally giving kids my big ol lollipops.
  3. Guys silver is cool I wouldn't kiss him if I was a chick though.
  4. Warheads, they are so sour but the flavor is insane plus I like sour.
  5. I love rats twitch is my brother
  6. Mdantos

    Break?

    Love you steve! <3
  7. idc if he scames zek is a good guy.
  8. Mdantos

    Staff

    <3 <3 For real though kids can be staff. Truly a kid like me is able to be staff. I do not think minimum is 15 because they are still kids at 15. There are 15 year olds in my grade and class. They are still kids.
  9. cp are extremely easy to pick off when defending with bases that only raiders can get into. The jug takes hits and lets the other cops bust in while the home team sprays the jug down while your buddies come up behind the pd and murders them all. Jugg is fine. -1
  10. Happy birthday dindu!
  11. If anyone did not notice I was away for 3 days at my grandparents house. They do not have internet or even phones. I couldn't of gotten on and I am sorry for that. All in all the 18th was my birthday yesterday if you are reading it today. I will start to play sorry I had to go but my grandparents are 82 and 81 years old.
  12. See ya Dude hope you had fun while playing. The first time I met you was when you were a user and we did terrorist attacks and you were a hobo playing isis dubstep music xD Hope to see you around dude!
  13. +1 r8 from cs
  14. That is a nice meme. See you tommorow dindu
  15. Mdantos

    Resignation.

    I am going into 8th grade to! good luck b0ne and I always liked having you on the staff team.
  16. Dindu hope you have a good time.
  17. Here is the link for pming sugar. https://titsrp.com/private.php?action=send&uid=63 I am 12 and a mod as well.
  18. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  19. Mdantos

    No Owner

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1080180165 UHHHH WHA? SUGARhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1080180165[/img]
  20. Dude you were a minge and did not take sits or actually try to be a staff. You deleted npc's on purpose. Seriously who deletes over 1 npcs in one day.
  21. uhhhhhh wha?
  22. I have seen that meme
  23. That model is creepy as heck
  24. In game name: Money: 600k but a 60mil inventory Autism Levels optional): 0ver 9000 levels TitsRP Hours.: 362 Favorite Class( Can be specific or can be Broad ones like Dealer Class or Kidnapper): Doge Good at Building(Rate 0-10): 6 Good at Raiding(Rate 0-10 Both PD raids and player raids): 9.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666665 Good understanding of how bases work and the in's and out's of them?: yes Age: 12
×
×
  • Create New...