-
Posts
136 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198310093590 -
Gametracker
Rugrat -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Rugrat
-
Rugrat Rugrat#1712 halloween: Kickin it w gang
-
Performance was fine back then even with those custom workshop guns. That’s why I asked why is it a hassle now.
-
what changed from 2014 to now that made adding those weapon bases a hassle for the server's performance...... just wondering
-
It is hard. But I think it’ll be really rewarding and fun if we figure out a way to make it possible again. like allowing players the option to not even sell their swep shouldn’t be a thing if we decide to bring back custom sweps and stats.
-
Yeah I’m against allowing sweps that can only be bought for irl money or if the player chooses to sell it or not. That’s def an unfair advantage. I just think pvp needs to be spiced up and there’s ways to do it without fucking with the pay 2 win aspect
-
There’s a more fun way to have rp jobs not be obsolete when compared to a cc. I’m suggesting that we find it. Because I know reskins are not the way.
-
Yeah that was fun. Meta shifts are fun. New mechanics are fun. Using the same 2 guns in every fight....... it’s stale
-
That’s an entirely different issue in and of itself
-
A new player can’t expect to join in and successfully raid a player that’s been playing more and has more experience than them. If that’s how u guys expect it to be then let’s just call it daycare. Give everyone an award no matter how bad they do.
-
I think a lot of you guys are forgetting that at one point the server DID allow custom sweps with their own stats. You guys genuinely feel like pvp is more fun now than it was back in like 2017-2018??? I find that hard to believe. It’s STALE NOW.
-
I see what ur saying. I believe there’s a more fun alternative other than making sweps reskins but I get your point.
-
“I don’t want to be constantly slaughtered as a result of not wanting to sit inside a base for 12 hours straight “. There it is. That’s the mentality that you have. You want to grind less but still have an equal chance against players that progress more than you. That’s not how video games work..... that’s not really how anything works.
-
Exactly what I’m saying. Idk how people can be against this.
-
Is this how you are with all video games? You give up because players have more progression than you??? That’s literally the point of a game. You join and start out low level not knowing how things work. And you work your way to the top. Level up and gain experience. That’s literally the mechanics of all online games. If ur gonna be upset when other players with more experience kill you. Than maybe video games just aren’t for you....
-
We’re all pulling out the same guns in every gunfight. Its sooo stale. 34 mil for a Val just because it looks different and plays Beethoven or some shit? Like Come on. Variety is fun. Strong weapons are fun. It gives players something to work towards. Something to grind for. Think of any good game. They’ve all had some type of weapon or mechanic that was so unique whether that means overpowered or just fun, it made you remember the game.
-
Yeah I think if you add a cc item that’s not a reskin, you should HAVE to make it available for purchase to other players. Adding a custom swep to use for yourself only shouldn’t be allowed.
-
Yeah but I also don’t want to base just to save up and pay millions for a gun that I know is really just a pump or Val. Pay 2 win that’s life. We can’t run from it. Either way, you can attain anything in game with darkrp money. I think when they turned cc items to reskins. It got rid of the unique flare and it’s a bit stale now.
-
When I first started in 2017, custom sweps with customized stats were a thing and the server felt so fun it almost could’ve been illegal to have that much fun. Since the change to cc sweps just being reskins of default guns, do you guys truly think that pvp has improved over the years? You guys really like Grinding to pay 20+ mil for an as Val that you could just get from gun dealer....... oh but wait it’s different because yours is blue and it says “bang bang” when it shoots... come on now let’s be real. i know nostalgia is something majority of people are sensitive to and I’m not trying to exploit that. But seriously looking at this from a logical perspective. Let’s all admit that pvp is so stale now that everything is just a reskin of the 2 same guns. A pump and a Val.
-
It’s not an investment its just turning money into chips to avoid the mayor taxes. But now there’s a 50,000 chip cap on how much u can convert at once. So in the end your losing a lot more when you take out your chips compared to before this cap.
-
the regular investment bank is garbo
-
why.... a 50k cap is way too low
-
Ingame name: Rugrat Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshua99999/myworkshopfiles/?appid=4000&browsefilter=mysubscriptions&p=3 Previous gangs: supreme Hours played: 192 Hours played past week: 19 Gametracker score: 988 Age: 17 What can you provide regarding raids: good cc weapons, health/armor stations, pipe bombs, smoke grenades, sledgehammers, houndeye, bacta grenade for the squa, blowtorches. ill go in first and sacrifice my life for the team lol. What can you provide regarding basing: i have alot of good dupes that take 2+ c4 to get into but obviously not the best. Id say ive only been successfully raided like 3 times mostly when im not in the base and that was before i really got the hang of basing. Do you use a mic: yeah i use a mic but not every day. What is your favorite food: soggy hot cheetos