Dindu Nuffin Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Hi all! Its me, Dindu. I know it has been some time for those of you that remember me. For the news one, hello! I hope you've found something nice at Titsrp. With that being said, recently I've been growing a community for Among us and other things, and I'd like to see you guys around! Here is the discord: Here Hope to see you! 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Bruh start playing the server again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
USN peepoo Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 a discord to rival calebs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Nice to see you be on the forums again, Dindu. I saw you on the fat kid server. (btw my mic is fine in discord just sucks ass in game). Also @USN peepoo ha yea right. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spartan Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Been a while since I've seen you active! I'll totally join, been wanting to get into a more active group Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted October 3, 2020 Author Share Posted October 3, 2020 1 hour ago, Nep Nep said: Bruh start playing the server again I might start playing again one of these days soon while streaming or something, we'll see. Fishing for 3 hours sounds pleasant Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 hello dundu mifflin 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Hello poopoo stuffins, how r u today? play on boobyrp servwr pls 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted October 3, 2020 Author Share Posted October 3, 2020 1 hour ago, johneysrap said: Hello poopoo stuffins, how r u today? play on boobyrp servwr pls I will one day guys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted October 3, 2020 Share Posted October 3, 2020 Hey what's up. I'm eager to meet you. I am glad that you are going to be involved in the community again! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14707-check-it-out/#findComment-99176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now