Dindu Nuffin
VIP-
Posts
747 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14 -
Steam ID
76561198097180834 -
Gametracker
Dindu Nuffin -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Dindu Nuffin
-
I've always been curious if my name ever comes up out of no where, always thought that would be pretty cool. I like to think that I made an impact, at least for the time that I was present. Im glad the server is still thriving.
-
I will one day guys
-
I might start playing again one of these days soon while streaming or something, we'll see. Fishing for 3 hours sounds pleasant
-
Hi all! Its me, Dindu. I know it has been some time for those of you that remember me. For the news one, hello! I hope you've found something nice at Titsrp. With that being said, recently I've been growing a community for Among us and other things, and I'd like to see you guys around! Here is the discord: Here Hope to see you!
-
[Changelog] For the DarkRP Server RULES
Dindu Nuffin replied to TitsRP's topic in Announcements / Changelogs
September 3rd Changelog Changed Mayor Rules: Added: You can not make laws that force players to put a specific prop/item in front of their base(or they are raidable, AOS, etc) [*]Added to Bad Laws: You must have a watermelon prop in front of your base or you are raidable -
To anyone who takes the time to read this, Kudos to you.
-
Juggernaut should be allowed to KOS all non cp
-
[Changelog] For the DarkRP Server RULES
Dindu Nuffin replied to TitsRP's topic in Announcements / Changelogs
July 28th Changelog Added Under Basing Rules: You may not remove a Dupe to bring Entities inside of your base, then replace your Dupe. This is declared FailRP. -
Shark Job is forever something I started and I will die happy if it becomes a reality.
-
This was bound to happen at some point, and im on my phone so im not going to make some huge dumb resign post. I've been busy with school, and haven't been able to get on as much as it is. I've decided to resign from staffing, and come back possibly over summer when i have the availability. Thank you all, its been fun.
-
nice i've been busy with schoolio so i havent been on as much ripie, i just check forums for a lil bit when i can I'll be back soon, no worries my bois
-
We have a suggestions area Here I like the idea, but you haven't really put anything there except a model. What would be his purpose?
-
When the bank is the richest player on the server
Dindu Nuffin replied to Lord Cursed's topic in Videos / Screenshots
lmao i have vip have had it for a long time YOU THOUGHT HE WAS SERIOUS OML :monkaSmall: hey don't ruin things for people! rood I use the dirty laundry pile i would but i only have one pair for clothing -
When the bank is the richest player on the server
Dindu Nuffin replied to Lord Cursed's topic in Videos / Screenshots
stop flexing on me i use paper towels to wipe my ass -
let it die, its getting rebranded when i have the time and care to
-
So As a T-Mod How to we get peoples bans extended?
Dindu Nuffin replied to TheDavid's topic in Discussion
When i extend your bans through the ban menu, you don't see that it's extended. 9/10 i extend your bans if im not in the middle of something so no worries -
*Update* Potatoez has been removed from the gang
-
i smell monoxide furiously typing
-
Fake news You are CNN
-
------- Accepted Pm me around Sunday 9-12pm est if you can get on the server to be added. You will be added to the roster.
-
Nice job Booper, I might set is as a Sticky, but the only problem with having things like this is how much staff come and go
-
*Update* Added Skits to Hydras
-
*Update* Added TheDavid to Furies