Last Weapon Used Shotgun Exploit

Fuel

27 minutes ago, USN peepoo said:

Literally this. 

Lot of people who use this are pretty mad ( i use it too lmao) but this should be nerfed honestly. Bring back the old enchanting system however.

Double pumping was one of the main reasons shotguns had a nerf way back anyway, without double pump they will be straight dog shit so if double pump gets removed, bring back old shotguns!

2 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

Double pumping was one of the main reasons shotguns had a nerf way back anyway, without double pump they will be straight dog shit so if double pump gets removed, bring back old shotguns!

Certain rifles/auto's (Not the val) should be buffed too ngl 

10 hours ago, USN peepoo said:

Literally this. 

Lot of people who use this are pretty mad ( i use it too lmao) but this should be nerfed honestly. Bring back the old enchanting system however.

I agree. Pump 8 rounds again, old enchant system, no quick switch to avoid weapon cooldown

This should really be inside of suggestions instead of bug reports, since like everybody agrees it isn't an exploit. If you want it gone, I mean, thats your opinion, but it really isn't an exploit. Since you're asking for like a change of how switch speed works, really sounds like a suggestion. Plus, in the words of bethesda, "It isn't a bug! It's a feature!".