Slick Posted May 11, 2020 Share Posted May 11, 2020 As some of you know, I'm currently working on a map rework in order to fix some bases, incorporate some new areas, and possibly add new secrets. Below you can find some screenshots from my progress so far. What I'm looking for is community input on what you like/dislike about our current map, and what you'd like done to fix it. Shitty MS paint drawings of your ideas is always appreciated to help me figure out what it is you're suggesting. Better mayor cameras (and more of them) Usable pd roof (also fixes people looking into pd from above) New pd cell escape New sewers area under suburbs: Second entrance into new area, in the parking lot behind the mechanic garage This is that area. I need ideas on what to do with it. There's entrances on opposite corners as you can see. (ignore the lights so you can see) Mechanic garage now looks like a mechanic's, and has had one of the garage doors removed to improve basing potential This map has in no way been approved by the superadmins, this is just something I'm doing for fun, with the hope that it might be adopted into the official map. Keep that in mind and don't get your hopes up too soon. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted May 11, 2020 Share Posted May 11, 2020 This looks really amazing slick! I really hope it gets approved Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90931 Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Friendly Canadian Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 Wheres the easter eggs :reckF: good job btw Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90937 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 Add a fookin showers section in PD. Stinky ass prisoners need a place to wash up This ^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90938 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 Instead of easter eggs, how about one big mystery? Kinda like RDR2. Also, a way to give staff sitland back + integrate a creative kingdom idea would be to hide kingdom either behind an area in strip club (literally tonnes of space, ill draw a pic later) or, do it in one of the large rock formations in ocean Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 this is so very cool, looking forward to this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90947 Share on other sites More sharing options...
RabbidOwl Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 I know there are some unused buildings near church, maybe add a library? (with a secret bookshelf door basement) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90949 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 Is it possible to add any moss to the sewer walls? A good example is one I took from (bear with me) ICE FUZE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Raccoon King Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 This is incredible and as long as all the ideas are valid like no clearly impenetrable bases which I think you have the IQ not to incorporate I will absolutely bring it up with head staff if I really have any say in it. You have my full support and I implore you to keep working. Good luck! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sea Bear Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 you should change the flat roof textures to gravel for some realism Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13444-downtown-tits-v3/#findComment-90972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now