-
Posts
155 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198264684537 -
Gametracker
Sea Bear -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Sea Bear
-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaCiFo0JOWh/?utm_medium=copy_link
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
elite club [Discord Role] Herb's Stoners
Sea Bear replied to The Herbalist's topic in Gang Recruitment
Hi -
what the screen shot shows I dont think he was harassing her at that point. He made a statement about the sit. He did not continue to attack her. In my opinion yea he should not have called her a hoe or whore or what ever but honestly is it even that big of a deal? If you dont want to deal with a person just mute them. Im not saying that its ok to go and say all these things but still seems over the top to ban for this. Was tene banned after the discord comment????
-
Yeah I would have to agree that a ban for a first time offence is a bit over kill I think more thought should be put into a ban for harassment. I dont think you should go around and calling people whores but a ban seems a bit over the top in my opinion.
-
you should change the flat roof textures to gravel for some realism
-
the Sea Bear#4508 gimme gimme
-
Bogger lvl 70 you stinky smellys
-
BOGGER GANG FOR LIFE
-
lol nvm my gang pippin right now -imma close this no need to recruit anymore. CLOSED
-
I say a 1050 is definitely good enough to run the games you would like to play. With the storage I’d recommend getting a hard drive rather than a ssd. With laptops shit way more expensive and the only really noticeable thing you will see with a ssd is that your start up times is less. But lack of storage get a hard drive.Or if you find a laptop with both that would be nice . My pc has both and it runs nicely
-
Damn bruh I’m just trying to get get some members
-
We like lvl 48 btw now
-
So basically what happened was i farmer printers for like 6 hours got board and left the shot to the others in the base and let yoshE put down his dupe. Then yoshE dc and base was open but I had already been done with the shit for about a hour. I only came to kill you because you where me bounty.
-
What happened after I deleted my dupe for the base What happened after I deleted my dupe for the base
-
I can see what your saying. A big policy for staff is to educate a person on the rules rather than punish them. This is why many new players receive a verbal warning. Maybe there should be a way to keep track of a verbal.
-
I kiss my homies goodnight =)
-
Because my gang is lvl 21 and they got them cool perks. And get to have the bogger tag. And sea bear is in it
-
Damn I fr thought someone was wanting to join ?
-
Tf is a t mod nasty ass?
-
Damn =( I thought it was