Jump to content

The Raccoon King

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by The Raccoon King

  1. my pc would die if i looked at those minis
  2. The most lucrative ways to earn cash are usually through basing in one way or another. Basing with lots of procs and printers and selling items to the general buyer is a simple way but as ppl said its high risk as many more experienced players could raid you. Selling meth makes a decent amount of cash at a steady rate and raiders usually ignore meth bases but meth is very tedious. Combining eth with regular basing will make you lots and lots of cash but its best to base with lots of friends in that situation. Selling enchanted weps is also a good way to earn money but at a less consistent rate. One of the best ways to earn money in my experience is through trading/buying lootboxes. Save up your talent points to buy the reroll personal perk. Buy lvl 2 lootboxes and if ur lucky you can sell expensive items to the gen buyer or you can hoard items until you see people wanting to buy them. Good items to sell are gang, vip, and proc tokens, jetpacks, raiding tools, chems, rare items/sweps. You could also try to sell bases if ur at least decent at building. there hasnt been a dupe seller in a while.
  3. no, love u tho <3
  4. Gimme some unique event ideas that I and other staff could sponsor.
  5. Bye Jason, best wishes, bring em heck!
  6. This is incredible and as long as all the ideas are valid like no clearly impenetrable bases which I think you have the IQ not to incorporate I will absolutely bring it up with head staff if I really have any say in it. You have my full support and I implore you to keep working. Good luck!
  7. The Raccoon King#5399
  8. Honestly this makes a lot of sense, there has been a large meta with the toxic mayor that long time players have become completely numb to. I agree to these points and add that building should be limited to the mayors office. When I'm on I'll take better care to straighten out laws and make sure they abide by the motd.
  9. I will start building a maze but am open to more suggestions
  10. What should I build? Gimme a suggestion and ill build it. To make things worth, whoever's idea that I choose will receive the dupe once its complete
  11. this server is a pandoras box
  12. AHOY, land lubbers and salty dogs. I wanna place my totally dope Krusty Krab dupe but it comes in four parts. I need three sexy volunteers to help me place the four parts of my dupe so I may serve Krabbypatties to the citizens of titsrp. Leave the dupe for few hours and once I log off Ill send the full dupe so you too, can own the krusty krab.
  13. We are all toxic and you will sucumb to your primal stage once connected to the server for more than 5 minutes. Warning! EXPOSURE CAN BE LETHAL!!!
  14. After posting my discussion on eradicating lolis I was informed that the extermination process is already underway. We must celebrate our victory and rejoice in the good models that are to come, or at least the demoralization of the weebs. To a bright future my friends.
  15. you are a good man, thank you
  16. Attention all Titsrp gamers our server population is skyrocketing. Due to this we have a chance like never before to change our server for the better. If we come together we can finally exterminate the weebs using loli models. THERE ARE TOO MANY LOLI MODELS and this needs to stop. By the day the rich weebs get richer, adding more loli models and corrupting our noobs. Stop the weebs, end the loli models, bring fourth better models such as this amazing templar model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837182006. United we can end this menace and renew our culture.
  17. balls hahahahahahhahahahah
  18. If u wanna ignore laws get a cc. I use noob tears for my testicle Jacuzzi
×
×
  • Create New...