Minop (2) Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 https://streamable.com/81upv Nice guy, I don't think he should be punished. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zek Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 Let me guess, he wont get demoted ... Predictable Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86706 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 Pretty funny how thats almost the exact same thing he did to get demoted last time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 The guy made like one mistake, leave em alone smh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 The exact command I ran was fadmin setteam "i like donuts" Citizen I'm still not sure how what happened, happened. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minop (2) Posted February 26, 2020 Author Share Posted February 26, 2020 xD.... I guess it just applied to everyone with those letters Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86750 Share on other sites More sharing options...
USN peepoo Posted February 26, 2020 Share Posted February 26, 2020 Slicks about to lose a few +'s form his TMOD rank. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 human error simply just changed everyones job with one command Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 imagine not using tab menu setteam :monkaS: also I am no longer racist. I like all races, black, mexican, hinduan, and normal. Thanks for coming to my ted talk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diesel#9524 Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 The exact command I ran was fadmin setteam "i like donuts" Citizen I'm still not sure how what happened, happened. I believe what happend was it took "I+like+donuts" Meaning anyone with and I,like, or donuts in their name. It's much more time consuming and annoying but to prevent all mistakes use the Menu. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/#findComment-86766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now