Money Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 Ill give you a hint hes completely anonymous nobody knows who he is .......... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/page/2/#findComment-86778 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 give diesel admin smh knows more then slick Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/page/2/#findComment-86779 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zek Posted February 27, 2020 Share Posted February 27, 2020 The exact command I ran was fadmin setteam "i like donuts" Citizen I'm still not sure how what happened, happened. I believe what happend was it took "I+like+donuts" Meaning anyone with and I,like, or donuts in their name. It's much more time consuming and annoying but to prevent all mistakes use the Menu. FALSE! I got demoted and my name doesn't contain these words. This is propaganda to keep him admin, a demotion is necessary! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12781-video-of-slick-fuck-up/page/2/#findComment-86782 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now