u dumb motherfuckers ruined my rep

Booper Scooper

i used to have over 100 rep and now look at it! fucking BITCHES FUCKED ME OVER

On a more serious note regarding the discord and well, everything:

Look, I'm going to be honest. I've lost full motivation to even play on the server because I literally have nothing to do in it and the same goes for the discord. Ever since my staffing career ended it's just been a mountain full of nothing to do. I'm bored of TitsRP nowadays and well, I suppose it's time for me to move on. That's why I haven't been on the server in a very long time. However, I did log on yesterday or the day before that and well, I was 100% bored. I met a few new people of the staff team, got molested by a few cultists and boom. Nothing else happened besides me being RDMed because of the first rule on the server but that's about it (and fucking with walter's base and shit).

I like a lot of you guys here on TitsRP, but I physically can't look at the discord or the server without me having birth. If you really want to play games with me, then join Caleb's discord because that's where I mostly hang out as far as discord goes. 

I've been staff on this server 10 fucking times. I'm more than a veteran on this server by this point. I've done it all as far as what the normal game has intended on TitsRP and I just can't see myself liking the server anymore because of that. Whether you know me or you don't know me, I'm sure you've heard my story due to how plutori wants all the new players to KNOW ABOUT THE MONSTER NAMED "BOOPER".

As far as the previous resignations go, I DID resign for good reasons but people kept meming about it so much it became the server's meme. I get 10 times is a lot but at this point people are brainwashed that I resigned and resigned and resigned constantly. The truth is, every single time that I became staff I would do a lot of things for a good few months, then I would leave the server for another few months. It was constant in some cases, but I did have a good reason for it such as personal issues, or the most common, computer problems. However I can't say that my last resignation from Admin was legit. To be honest, I DID have a lot of personal problems at the time and there were days where I couldn't have logged on but I honestly just kinda blew my chance really as far as continuing my staffing career.

I apologize for ending my staffing on a bad note but to be fair I can't really call it a good OR bad note if I've lost motivation to do anything on the server.

thanks 4 reading, if u still wanna contact me, then boom heres my discord motherfuckers: booper#2649

ps: i left the discord like a week ago and u guys r just now noticing lol

ps #2: Look, I like you guys as I've stated before, but I think my time here at TitsRP is officially done with and I wish the staff team the best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4