The re-added respected rank

YoshE

No literally If you want staff powers apply for staff .

for what it's worth the initial post included an application process, making it appear at its core to be more of a request for a lower rung on the staff ladder with fewer powers and responsibilities, as opposed to what most people think of when they hear about a "respected" rank

No literally If you want staff powers apply for staff .

for what it's worth the initial post included an application process, making it appear at its core to be more of a request for a lower rung on the staff ladder with fewer powers and responsibilities, as opposed to what most people think of when they hear about a "respected" rank

So like TRIAL trial-staff?

mmmm, not exactly, i don't think

more like a vetted position that exists exclusively to quell obvious mass RDMers and propminges the moment they pop up with no staff on without being tied down to the obligation to take sits or of dealing with more nuanced issues better suited to a forum report in the case of no staff

as opposed to mass RDMers and propminges wreaking havok on the server while the 30th voteban attempt fails to pass because people are either afk or retarded and by the time someone gets ahold of an available staff member a load of damage is already done, items/money lost, players leaving, etc.

'cause that's a situation that I've noticed comes up with a frequency that can stand to be reduced

at least that's what im picking up from what horizon's putting down

No literally if you want staff powers apply for staff.....

is there a staff position that deals exclusively with blatant and obvious MRDM and prop-blocking with no expectation to sift through evidence in cases of NLR or dealing with inter-personal issues between other players, or any of the other headache-inducing and rule-lawyering nonsense people at large come up with to @ staff about? kinda like how one with votekick and voteban is supposed to be able to do but rarely has it work out?

if so, I'll have my app in by the end of the day

otherwise tho.... i deal with that sort of stuff enough at work as it is, lol

I’m inclined to have a respected rank that would give a forums option, to give users a direct line to Staff for suggestions or bug reports that normal users can’t access. It would give a neat colour in game as instead of the blue maybe a green or purple and have a dis-respected colour added where it’s red to the people with negative rep. (Any takers?)

Bug / Exploit / Quality of Life

Description: I would like to apply for Respected player and I would really like it done now before I have to go to sleep so if u would have a king heart please add me now, thanks!! PS. I have donated over 2000 francs to this server and I am a really good at RPing too! <3

How to reproduce: Be a boss like me!

Priority: (High, Medium, Low) EXTREME