Succ The Zucc Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 Anyone just get those moments when you're high but not high at the same time? Like, I don't smoke that dank kush but I get thoughts like for instance. This one time I had a thought on Bob Ross looking at my high school's ceiling tiles, and us Seniors get to paint one for a classroom of our choice. Thing is, I was so out of my mind that I was thinking that, what if someone had painted a picture of Bob Ross, painting a picture of Bob Ross painting on a ceiling tile. Boom Bob-ception, I told my friend that gets high all the time this and he thought I was baked out of my mind...anyone else get this way sometimes? Or is it just me? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75330 Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Friendly Canadian Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 Bruh you good, I mean like I've been high but like never thought I was high when I wasn't. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 It's almost like u have an imagination :O Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75332 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 EPIC XD This post made LOL +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75334 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 U imaginary things in your brain. They don’t have to be real for you to imaginary them. Iv heard you get faint effects of being high when your tired but I don’t know how tired you would have to be. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 Yeah Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted April 11, 2019 Share Posted April 11, 2019 im·ag·i·na·tion /iˌmajəˈnāSH(ə)n/ noun the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses. "she'd never been blessed with a vivid imagination" synonyms: imaginative faculty, creative power, fancy; the ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful. "technology gives workers the chance to use their imagination" synonyms: creativity, imaginativeness, creativeness; Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75343 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted April 12, 2019 Author Share Posted April 12, 2019 I was so fucking tired making this I forgot I actually fucking made this LMAO But seriously though, people be more creative when baked sometimes. Yo legit though I for the next three weeks will be posting a weekly story time with Succ. It will be some funny fucking stories to tell guys, I'll still be replying to the thread here though since this is a different topic. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11010-rls-real-life-shit/#findComment-75357 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts