-
Posts
1457 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30 -
Steam ID
76561198381014852 -
Gametracker
Booper Scooper -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Booper Scooper
-
[video=youtube]
-
Stars go by posts for "Registered Members". Here is a little list of the star count and which rank has them. Super Admin (Administrator) - 7 Head Admin - 6 Admin (Super Moderator) - 5 Senior Moderator - 5 Moderator - 4 User - can go from 1 to 4 depending on posts.
-
u bafoons messed up my rep (i am not blaming the entire server noob)
Booper Scooper replied to chompski's topic in Discussion
Are you retarded or something - Walter the Assaulter, one and only CEO of Booper Scooper INC Yes. - Booper Scooper, the only person/alien to be the CEO of Booper Scooper INC -
u bafoons messed up my rep (i am not blaming the entire server noob)
Booper Scooper replied to chompski's topic in Discussion
Effective Immediately I am pleased to announce that I, Booper Scooper, have been re-inducted as the CEO of Booper Scooper INC. Walter the Assaulter's actions have been proven to be "ill-advised", thus he has been removed from the company permanently. Thank you to all who have read this. - Booper Scooper, true CEO of Booper Scooper INC -
u bafoons messed up my rep (i am not blaming the entire server noob)
Booper Scooper replied to chompski's topic in Discussion
As a previous high ranking member of the Tits Roleplay, I do have to confirm that this is not my alt. Walter the Assaulter's actions have also been noted by the "Booper Scooper INC security team" for posting a very invalid photo. Thank you. - Booper Scooper, CEO of Booper Scooper INC -
i used to have over 100 rep and now look at it! fucking BITCHES FUCKED ME OVER On a more serious note regarding the discord and well, everything: Look, I'm going to be honest. I've lost full motivation to even play on the server because I literally have nothing to do in it and the same goes for the discord. Ever since my staffing career ended it's just been a mountain full of nothing to do. I'm bored of TitsRP nowadays and well, I suppose it's time for me to move on. That's why I haven't been on the server in a very long time. However, I did log on yesterday or the day before that and well, I was 100% bored. I met a few new people of the staff team, got molested by a few cultists and boom. Nothing else happened besides me being RDMed because of the first rule on the server but that's about it (and fucking with walter's base and shit). I like a lot of you guys here on TitsRP, but I physically can't look at the discord or the server without me having birth. If you really want to play games with me, then join Caleb's discord because that's where I mostly hang out as far as discord goes. I've been staff on this server 10 fucking times. I'm more than a veteran on this server by this point. I've done it all as far as what the normal game has intended on TitsRP and I just can't see myself liking the server anymore because of that. Whether you know me or you don't know me, I'm sure you've heard my story due to how plutori wants all the new players to KNOW ABOUT THE MONSTER NAMED "BOOPER". As far as the previous resignations go, I DID resign for good reasons but people kept meming about it so much it became the server's meme. I get 10 times is a lot but at this point people are brainwashed that I resigned and resigned and resigned constantly. The truth is, every single time that I became staff I would do a lot of things for a good few months, then I would leave the server for another few months. It was constant in some cases, but I did have a good reason for it such as personal issues, or the most common, computer problems. However I can't say that my last resignation from Admin was legit. To be honest, I DID have a lot of personal problems at the time and there were days where I couldn't have logged on but I honestly just kinda blew my chance really as far as continuing my staffing career. I apologize for ending my staffing on a bad note but to be fair I can't really call it a good OR bad note if I've lost motivation to do anything on the server. thanks 4 reading, if u still wanna contact me, then boom heres my discord motherfuckers: booper#2649 ps: i left the discord like a week ago and u guys r just now noticing lol ps #2: Look, I like you guys as I've stated before, but I think my time here at TitsRP is officially done with and I wish the staff team the best of luck.
-
https://prnt.sc/poloqq
-
1 dollar
-
Would just like to congratulate my epic gmodder friend Succ on his admin promotion.
-
You have no idea what we are and it is best you do not make jokes of us or you will face severe consequences.
-
you guys are a bunch of squirrels like damn
-
I am racist
-
hecko, many of you may not know me as I'm very very new to the server, but you can call me Zero. (like seriously i just joined today). I enjoy playing on gmod and darkrp servers, and I am a sort of "historian" for the SCP genre and its vast amount of games. I recently found this server and saw some videos on it, and it seemed very cool and interesting. As soon as I joined in, the community here I noticed is very welcoming and kind, though there are some.. oddballs to say the least. I got VIP and a custom class spot in one day, which I've been told is pretty hard to acquire. Anyways, I think I plan on staying here in this wonderful server and hope to meet and have interactions with every single one of you.
-
What the fuck
-
That'll be great, thanks.
-
As if being completely irrelevant regardless if I was a previous admin on the staff team, I do want you all to know that my birthday is right around the corner. My birthday is the 26th of June, I was born in 1997. Now, the most important thing is not to celebrate my birth, but the presents I expect every member on this forum to give. I want the following for my birthday: A baby aardvark (can be albino) Brand new cage for my pet snail New barn to teach my piglet friends to read a wet-floor sign 164 green apples (red is fine too) A jar of homemade jelly (jam is fine) 26lbs of carrots A small-sized pool I expect you all to fit my standards in the gift giving. Love, Booper (resigned, but the best Admin ever) Note: I am registered in ToysRUs so
-
I was going to make a thread about this, but I got my head too much into snail documentarties. Happy Late 15th birthday, Speedy
-
RLS (Real Life Shit) Week #3 Succ The Zucc
Booper Scooper replied to Succ The Zucc's topic in Discussion
I never picked up dog shit, I only picked up my own shit and threw it at people and animals, maybe some trees, as a kid. Still do it as an adult. -
Daily Uh's. UH UH UH UH UHUH UH UHUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUH UH UH UH UHUH
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/7bp58H7nWj8
-
Like for real. Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh