Jump to content

Booper Scooper

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Booper Scooper

  1. He's the best person ever.
  2. Yeah you are right about that. And yes, that interview was very cringy..But I agreed to do it so I mean. But I do like how he made a paper for the server. If he wants to do another interview, I'm fine with that but hopefully it doesn't contain a lot of cringe..
  3. God that interview was weird..
  4. We all need a break at some points. So I do hope you take this opportunity to relax and do whatever you want. Let me guess, you gotta host some more episodes of Family Feud, eh? See you later!
  5. https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6195 I resigned. And my Discord broke, but I will still do the Interview on the server. Just record it and I'll happily do that for you.
  6. I took every sit. Like I gained 100 sits that night. And I had a killer headache in the morning, but it was fun. Either way, adios man :')
  7. It has been a good run, man. You have been gone for a while now, but you'll always be a great staff member and a dependable friend in my eyes. Maybe we'll see each other again one day. Either way, see you later, man. And one more thing.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Heheh
  8. No-one seems to be interested in having a deal with you Tunnel. But, Happy Early Birthday I suppose.
  9. Your photoshop skills are on point..Or "Edited photo" See you soon!
  10. Uhhhh Wha??
  11. You're an artist, Cicada! Very Good Drawings, Mate. Keep It Up! c: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  12. What about the kids that made fun of me? ;c
  13. Your kids called me a Jiveass one-nut faggot. I was walking down the street as a CP and they made fun of me. Being the adult here, I ran away crying in a mist of deformed memories of my dreadful past. - Love, Boopy
  14. That's Amazing..
  15. Mate..Give me some money. Sharing is caring and you should definitely care. C:
  16. The entire community would be split up into two having a second server. However, the community would more than likely increase and like Doug said Serenity sever hosting would be something to think about. They have more protection as you work with them and if we have another server, more people would donate to improve our community. We would all, as a community, would have to group together and provide help and suggestions for this to work, though. It takes time running ONE server and running two would make it difficult. However with the right hosting, and staff, it could work. But like I said, it would take a good amount of time put into having another server.
×
×
  • Create New...