-
Posts
1457 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30 -
Steam ID
76561198381014852 -
Gametracker
Booper Scooper -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Booper Scooper
-
Uncuffing someone? Hmm. That's pretty strange. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!
-
You're an okay player but you are not as active as we want. Sorry, Denied
-
What's your in-game name? I don't think I've met you before My ingame name is SkrtSkrt. Alright then. I will invite you to the gang when I get on if you're online. Welcome! Accepted
-
Okay, thanks for the information. Like I said, many people were crashing in the PD mostly
-
What's your in-game name? I don't think I've met you before
-
Okay, it seems like everyone is doing a lot better now. Glad to see it really. Thought we were just gonna keep crashing forever
-
The server (ever since it started crashing) had about a hefty 80% of a crash. Now that the cereal statue has been removed, (in my opinion) it has went down to a small 30%ish. But regardless, it still effects players and that isn't good at all. I have not crashed at all lately but there is still a chance of immediate crash. And @"Viscus1197" yeah some people did crash but I never got a word from them on where they exactly crashed. Perhaps the PD is 90% crash proof? Even though I highly doubt that. Especially if I were to put it in a percentage. But either way, thanks for the information.
-
(Just to inform everyone on what happened throughout the days) hecko everyone. As many of you know, we had kind of a crash crisis. Many player's Garry's Mod game was crashing completely and it wasn't just one. It was the entire server's game. Now, a lot of thought it was the models/weapons. So they were removed by Sugar to try and see if that would help. No, it did not. We had to deal with constant crashing and we did indeed lost a grand amount of players. During the day time, we had about 50/90 on the weekend. Even during the "minge hours" we had about that amount. Then we started to think it was the actual map. And even Gallium (the maker of the map) thought so too since he asked me and a phew others about it. We were dying out really. Slowly but surely. Then, today, Sugar found out what really made it crash. It was the cereal statue, and it HAD to have been it since the crashing had stopped greatly after Sugar got on and removed it. However, some players were complaining that they crash when they enter the PD. I went on the server to check it out, and I did not crash at all. I only crashed when I clicked 'E' on a hitman and that was all. Now, I am asking everyone these questions. Have you crashed at all ever since Sugar removed the cereal statue? If you did, then where did you crash? What did you do right before you crashed? Sugar has been requesting for us to send ANY crash dumps that have come out during this time. He sends them to developers and they take a look over it. Crash dumps are usually located where your Gmod game is in file. However, everything seems to be going smooth for player's. I think Sugar finally figured out what really made it crash. So, if you do have any ideas on what is making people crash still, then go ahead and comment below. And if you have a recording system, try and record yourself getting in to the game, and go to a specific area on where you have been crashing and where other people may be crashing. Regardless of how it goes, everything is working fine for me and I haven't seen anyone crash at all lately. Of course Sugar can just re-work the cereal statue, or completely remove the cereal system itself. As long as nothing bad is happening, (like over 100 individual player's gmod crashing only on the server) we're good. Note: Server is doing better since the cereal statue was removed People say that there is slight crashing in the PD, apparently. (Don't know 100% about that since I went all throughout the PD and didn't even lag) If you can support anything that has been making it crash, then go ahead and explain please.
-
Our gang has now gained 5 levels (Level 7) and gaining more. I believe we have 80% to get level 8. I farmed a lot of wood to level us so I'm curious to see what the actual perks are since I didn't pay attention So I guess we aren't the level 1 turds anymore. Even though some gangs (Like TheDD.) are level 20 but we are growing
-
https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=2182 Just go here and make a thread in the specified forum. It'll be much easier for everyone and you won't get a thousand messages saying: "Oh use the right forum page" or "Use the right format!!"
-
You're pretty cool in-game. Accepted
-
Terror attack death logs are funny
Booper Scooper replied to 1-800-Suicide's topic in Videos / Screenshots
Mass RDM, much? Ooh boy -
I can see a lot more gifs after this in the future
-
Happy Halloween!
-
Gmod hours: 1,693 What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring a whole lot of laughs and chemical barrels Are you liked? Be honest.: I have a good amount of friends here. Do you raid?: PD Raid is what I like to do sometimes. (If I'm not on your cop CC) Do you base?: Not too much. I used to base with Yoda in ghetto a lot though. You cool? Gotta be cool: Yes. I believe I am, at least.
-
You are not wrong. Usually Noon-5 a.m are known as the "Minge Hours". Things can get really questionable/terrifying. 12 year old's screams everywhere, people getting raped by a Dobby, etc.
-
No money for you hah
-
If you need to relax from being staff on the server, then just ask Sugar to set your rank back for a while. I understand it can be a pain, but when I do sits, I mainly look at a goal. Such as Admin. Or Moderator for you. Just relax buddy, it'll get better soon. Don't get too stressed out over a game. Play other games or focus on life a little beforehand to relieve stress.
-
------------------------------------ APPLICATION START ------------------------------------ HOW MANY HOURS ON THE SERVER DO YOU HAVE?: HAVE YOU READ THE RULES OF THE SERVER?: WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE GANG?: HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE?: DO YOU OWN A CC?: DO YOU RAID?: DO YOU BASE?: ----------------------------------------- APPLICATION END ------------------------------- (New Format For You.)
-
-
The reason CP have lockpicks in the first place is because of me, so it wouldn't be fair to shoot down your suggestion. But I will inform you how we got them in the first place since I don't actually think you were there. It used to be that kidnapping did not actually strip you or make you unable to console kill, at the time it only made you unable to access inventory until death. People abused that fact and would kill themselves or their kidnappers with little to no concern. Obviously this was ruining the RP for kidnappers, albeit there were a thousand of them back then, so pick and choose. Anyway, When the complaints rolled in heavy, it started to become warnable as an FRP to escape kidnap like that. But it was soon pointed out that you were not stripped of your equipped items in the hotbar. And so for some time after that, all players were allowed to use their gear that was equipped on their person, mostly for classes that spawn with equipment. This too became problematic, as it was seen as unfair for classes that do not have equipment and even more so being that CC was on the rise and they generally spawn with a lot of stuff. That's when it was finally changed to where kidnapping would strip players of not only their inventory, but also all of their equipment, and the ability to console kill for the next 5 minutes. Let's just say, that CPs were outraged that they would now be rendered completely useless in the scenario of a kidnap. I mean, I guess that's sort of the point, but at the same time since, given their special role, CPs, including myself, would argue that CPs should be more capable of dealing with a kidnap situation than a civilian and thus it was decided by our lord Sugar that a good compromise would be a hidden lockpick that CP can physically only use if/when they get captured, because they are "trained personnel" (for rp purpose only of course, as everyone knows most CPs are trash) and should know how to escape and not be so helpless in that scenario. and so he immediately implemented it. I see this a lot: people calling stuff that CP has "unfair". But I guess they are not understanding that that is sort of the whole point of CP, is to have an advantage over civilians in order to be able to enforce the laws. I don't see anyone calling Staff OP when its the same basic concept but on steroids. Staff has a clear advantage over both. If you take too much power away from authority figures, then the rules/laws will not be able to be efficiently enforced. If rules/laws cannot be efficiently enforced, there is no point in having them because everyone will just break them knowing that little to nothing can be done about it. Or as I like to phrase it: "without enforcement of the rules, there are no rules." I agree with that. I really do. But if you are kidnapped, even as a CP, you should not be able to have such a thing to break yourself out. In situations such as getting kidnapped, it is where you would be in a situation that is almost impossible of getting out. This also brings a good part in the negotiation side of things. Another cop could try to negotiate with the kidnapper to let the other cop out such as paying the kidnapper. Or even you, the guy that is kidnapped could try to negotiate with the kidnapper and pay him to let you out or just let them kill you. With this, it would most definitely bring more of an RP experience for both job-sets. It gives the jobs a "real-life experience" type thing since most kidnappers do want money in return by letting their victim out. If you were put in a place that you cannot escape by your own hands, you would have to have a talk with the person who kidnapped you. It is up to them to let you out. If they do not choose to do so, then yes, you could just wait it out. Even though cops are above the citizens, I still think it should be somewhat fair to provide an even better RP experience. This will bring more RP experience to the kidnapper and it can also bring more RP experience to the cops. Also, even though a lot of people my abuse this, maybe a chance of Citizens being able to spawn with a phone? Like I said, if someone got kidnapped (like a cop) and the citizen saw it, they could call more cops to aid the other cop that has gotten kidnapped. This could also bring a new feature to the citizen's life in RP. Since this is mainly for people that can't do anything on their own. Like they COULD buy a gun, but I don't really see the point since they could just call the cops to aid them. I don't really know, though. Just a thought.
-
The minimum is 150 for sit count Well, that was just an example. But yes, that is what I originally meant. Thanks for at least some feedback, though! Oh no, i mean the minimum to get accepted now is 150. No longer are there auto promotion so Oh. Well then..I thought you meant something else. Well, I am not asking for an auto-promotion (Just saying. Not saying that you said it or anything haha.) I just want the new Trial Moderators not get promoted that fast. Like 300 or so sits will let them have enough experience. Or even 250 or so. I just want them to have a little more experience before letting them get a Full Moderator rank. Since it is another ballgame by using other commands and it is definitely on the forums. This will also reduce the amount of struggling that some moderators might have.
-
The minimum is 150 for sit count Well, that was just an example. But yes, that is what I originally meant. Thanks for at least some feedback, though!
-
Suggestions Remove the lockpick the CP get when they are kidnapped. Many players complain and I feel as if they only need to wait it out or hopefully have another cop save them. This will prevent some complaints of players saying: "OH THAT'S NOT FAIR" and they call an admin. I get why, but I do not think it is needed. Possibly have a sit count for Moderator. (Yes, I know the auto-promote thing, but there definitely needs to be a sit goal since so many T-Mods are getting Moderator very quickly.) They need to learn more to have a better understand on how to staff. EX) 300 sits = Moderator (In 2 weeks or less) Possibly discuss about making players immune to non-lethal abuse in spawn. Everyday I see players getting non-lethal'd in spawn. Including myself. With this, we could stop a lot of the minges. Pros and Cons of my suggestions. #1: Pro: It would make it easier and make it fair for everyone else. #1: Con: It would definitely make players mad, but who likes getting kidnapped? (Still fair for everyone else) #2: Pro: This will provide help to T-Mods. For an example, Rias became a Moderator in 2 days. (From what he said) Now, he is a good Moderator, but I personally don't think they should get promoted that quick. #2: Con: I can see a bunch of T-Mods about to get on my case and whoop my ass. But they should learn to wait. Being patient is crucial to being staff. This will help them out. #3: Pro: Isn't it obvious? #3: Con: N/A (I ran out of ideas sadly. I'll try to think of more. Go ahead and judge them and give me feedback on my suggestions please)