Jump to content

Booper Scooper

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Booper Scooper

  1. :FishMoley:
  2. Staff are staff. They are not perfect. Maybe appointing trainers could help them out? Then again, some mods used to only teach the new tmods the ulx commands so that COULD be a reason behind it. Me and you both know that this more than likely will cause Drama, though, 404. I suggest putting more explanation and giving a little more reasoning. Ex) do any more examples of what the tmods did to be "shit staff"/"horrible"? Edit: He gave more detail Also, not saying the mods that did that are still here. Just saying SOME only did. The only tmod I met was Keith and that guy took a shit load of sits and did pretty well. Don't know about the other new people though so I'm not gonna get upset about it
  3. If no staff are online, just start recording. Even if nothing wrong is happening, just start recording. You could catch a lot of rule breakers in the act. Just do that when you can and you can just tell a staff member when they get on or report it on the forums. Only thing I suggest. Also, @Stephanie yeah, Dima (or however you new guys call him) used to sit in there and extend bans for tmods. If you are put in the same scenario where you and him are the only staff online, and it's blatant that he isn't doing anyanything and not afk then report him. But the Dima I know usually takes sits all of the time. Then again I haven't been on in a while so I wouldn't know 100% of it.
  4. Well.. :s
  5. Oh I forgot about fantasma.. I forgot he just became active again. But, yes.
  6. !warn Walter Shit posting
  7. Booper Scooper

    Rip

    Sway resigned. We only have three Admins and only two of them are active. Tunnel if you read this, where did you go? (Walter wanted a shit post so here it is)
  8. God there are lot of moderators. Pretty accurate at least Panduh. This staff page could mainly be for getting links but good job regardless.
  9. The only problem I see is that people can log in for a few seconds and leave. Me and Dima used to login to take sits but also keep track of any new staff that popped up. Just have people help you out with that. You're a nice guy so I'm sure people will help you out. Just ask Dima himself, he might help you out.
  10. Sugar's idea seems good. In the original list, you were titled inactive if you have not logged in a week. So, with Sugar's idea, you could basically have two staff lists. This one is mainly for links to contact and if you are curious to see how many staff the server has. So, if you know when they last logged in, then you could compare who's been logging on and who hasn't.
  11. The entire reason of the staff list is just add up ALL staff. Ones that are somewhat active and not active at all. We already know about the forum team. In fact, the original one was entirely based off the forum team. In my list, when I added all of the mods, I had nothing but the forum teamembers page to help me out. Also, another reason why me and Dima thought about the list and put in the forum profiles is to make it easier to contact, report, etc, a staff member. Ex) If a tmod banned you falsely, you could go here and find their name / profile and contact them, or get their steamid/profile (If they are added in of course). Also, I would add every staff's discord to make it easier to contact them through discord. One more thing, welcome back Moist Chicken.
  12. Being the original creator of the staff list, and a certified bump master, and having my computer broke, I thought I'd help you out. Also, here's my version of the staff list. https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7132 LSD has been doing better with being active. Lanjay was more than likely demoted for inactivity Cynthia has been doing well with being active. Kinda.. I'd honestly remove JesusFace. He's too inactive to be placed a staff member imo. Blacnova has been doing a lot better with his activity. UwU babasically resigned for now. Wavy barely gets on discord anymore/gmod.. Piixel is inactive Gunner was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Kryptonite was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Rugrat was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Grandma was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Sgt James was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Jev was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Hetsky was demoted due to inactivity Adam bolt was more than likely demoted due to inactivity Sloth was more than likely demoted due to inactivity
  13. You're still shitposting, Booper? No, no. I'm informing the user that the thread he posted is a shitpost. So, I do not shitpost.
  14. Merry Christmas & This is a good giveaway (PS: Silver is scamming you all)
  15. Don't blame me @"Kalysta", blame the scribble game for not properly formatting a drawing board
  16. What the heck is a Chirstmas?
  17. Major EDIT: -I might buy someone a steam game along with 20k in-game since I got robbed xd-
  18. :cmonBruh:
  19. Booper Scooper

    Oof

    Giving away the rest of my money for Christmas + I have to hang out with you all day probably (lol) I already stated that I would go on a Christmas purge and give people shit I guess. How to enter: ----------------- Your Steam Name: Your In-game Name: Do I know you? (Yes/No): Send me a pm and I'll invite you to my private discord so we can talk. (Is this a trend I see?)
  20. :monkaS: I deleted my entire message. Highlight and pressed w is good I guess. Rip
  21. I mean, they way I made the list is a little different. If you have school, (Blacnova and Dindu both have school) you're excused. They are both active they just don't get on each and everyday. Piixel has been getting on as well. However, 0 head admins are active. Not gonna argue over it, but good luck on keeping track of the staff.
  22. I left due to IRL things. Personal/questionable things. If I were to come back, I'd expect it to be in late 2018/early 2019. #FreeBooper Locked up for possession of adult porn. Hahaha wtf :monkaS: A real ::monkaS: moment :monkaS: I took your font. Thank you :FrankerZ:
×
×
  • Create New...