Jump to content

Booper Scooper

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Booper Scooper

  1. hecko everyone! Welcome to the official Boonana Eater's application and informational thread. We here at the Boonana Eater council have made the Boonana Eater role in the discord and I have made an actual TitsRP gang called the Boonanas. Note: You cannot instantly be given the discord role. PM a server Admin upon being accepted that Booper and/or Panduh says it's completely fine. (if someone else accepts you, then we should be able to figure that out quickly) Note: You do not have to be in the Boonanas if you apply for the Boonana Eaters role in the discord. You can be in your gang whilst having my role too. Note: Do not try to lie to an Admin+ saying that Booper said it's okay to give you the role without being accepted. I'll find out immediately. Note: Perks of my role - It is above Moderator so if you apply for it you can get rid of your yellow color, you can go into a private voice channel made for it to talk to your friends, etc. Below are the two applications. Choose one or both! The Boonana Eater's Discord Role Application Application Start What is your in-game name? What is your discord username? (ex: Namehere#1234) How old are you? Why do you want the Boonana Eater role? Do you know who Booper and/or Panduh is? [align=center] [/align] The Boonana's Gang Application Application Start What is your steam name? What is your in-game name? How old are you? How could you contribute to the Boonanas? Do you understand minging / breaking server rules in my gang will have you kicked / banned from the gang? If made to be an actual gang, here are the ranks of the hierarchy and gang ranks. Boonana Eater Roster Superadmin (Owner / Watches over everyone ) - Booper Scooper Head Admin (Officer / Watches over Admins and below) - Panduh Admins (Officer / Watches over Senior Mods and Mods) - Keith, Ghost Senior Moderator (Officer / Accepts/Denies apps) - Silent, Moderators (Member / May kick people from the discord) - Glarry (Not a Furry), Speedy Rebel, Bone, {GN} Isaac, Race0Pone, YoooooABear User(Member) - Sp0oky
  2. Thank you for at least trying to make a guide about this. Do not worry about Piklas, he was a goofy goober ever since he first joined the server. (Made my first sit heck)
  3. Welcome Back. [Admin] Walter the Assaulter: you're stupid [Moderator] Booper Scooper: maybe
  4. It's better not fully knowing and just playing the game. https://ohmy.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Dumbo-nose.gif[/img]
  5. Not bad! Hopefully this'll teach new players or dumbass players. :)
  6. Application format Ingame name: Booper Scooper Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boopmyscoop/ Previous gangs: Untouchables, TheBoops, Tunnel Snakes, DC Hours played: Over 100+ Hours played past week: 23ish Gametracker score: 409 Age: 20 What can you provide regarding raids: I had a major amount of money loss / inventory loss due to a giveaway, and stil trying to rebuild however when I farm more (which I plan to start doing instead of just taking sits) I will supply enough weapons for newer players for the gang and raiding tools What can you provide regarding basing: Sadly, I cannot supply that many dupes since most of them got either deleted for whatever reason I had, or so. However, I plan to supply more printers for fellow gang members since that's what I usually do before raiding. Do you use a mic: No, but I can speak in discord but I don't use a mic in-game due to almost killing players with the mic quality. What is your favorite food: Pizza
  7. My opinion on this is: "no, I don't think this should be allowed." Why? Well, you have to understand, there are people who can get offended quite easily about this type of thing. Sure, you can say "It's the internet, grow up" but is it really a good thing to say regardless of what platform it's being stated on? No, not really. Nazi Propaganda is one of the most dumbest things I've seen lately. I even had a sit about this and since there isn't a rule about it, I was neutral against it. People usually take their RP too seriously and say things that can REALLY offend a player - which isn't tolerated in my opinion. Of course people have their own beliefs about a certain thing but I feel as if something along the lines of this shouldn't be allowed. Though none of this personally offends me, there are a few players in our community who can be offended greatly by this and newer players. Imagine a new player that just joined the server and sees one of the "signs". What if it offends them? Think about it. As I said before, people have their own opinions / beliefs and I respect that. But I just don't think it's right to put up something that is against a group of people. It just doesn't seem right. This server wasn't made to just be a racist / offensive community. There are plenty of other servers to do that on.
  8. Updates Removed all inactive staff Removed Head Admin rank from list Removing staff that are just weird in general If you say "I'm not on the list", well, you were labeled as 'Inactive'. Sorry if you get upset about that. I will no longer be updating the list / adding too many people due to how weird it gets.
  9. But... i'm on almost every day and i'm not on the list :( COME HOME Adding HIDDEN to the list
  10. Major Edit Due to how difficult this format will take + re-add the users, I'm going to remove the inactive staff members from this "new" list. If any of the mods/tmods complain saying: "hey why am i not on the list??" well, that means you went inactive. Staff that were inactive and decide to come back will be re-added a week after coming back. No name changes. To keep it in tact, we will only go by your in-game name / steam name. However, there are times that we might just re-change your name. For the amount of people complaining: "WELL, WE ALREADY HAVE A STAFF LIST ON THE WEBSITE ITS WAY MORE BETTER" - Well, this staff list is meant for contacting staff on the forums / getting forum links. If the staff list on website gets a "Forum" list, then this list will be of no use and will be deleted more than likely. New format will be added within the next week or so.
  11. - Add something where it says: "Anyone can make a decent application. It's your attitude in-game what counts." along the lines of that. So applicants that are mingy af won't complain saying: "WELL YOOOABEAR SAID ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A GOOD APP TF". Other than that, not the worst guide. Hopefully people won't put 2 seconds in their application if they decide to read the guide.
  12. This list will be edited to a brand newer looking one tonight with a better format. Changes that will be made Added a new staff rank category: Senior Moderator Added a better format Removed all inactive staff + Dindu from admin section due to him resigning. He will be missed until he comes back Fixed any template bugs Pending: Discord contact (It'll be a bitch to add in but I know a lot of these people's discords so it shouldn't be too hard to add) To those of you saying: There is already a staff list. This is for contact on forums / easier for forum reports on staff. That's what we wanted. It's mainly for quick links..
  13. I've never resigned, what?
  14. Fucking heck mate..I hope you come back during the Summer but if not, then we'll miss you Dindu. You're a good friend and a good Admin. If you come back then we'll all welcome you back!
  15. And that is just immature. I recommend reading our rules, literally the first rule says: "DO be respectful to everyone" - MOTD The rules also say no racism. Did you not read what I stated? Look, if you have valid proof of Kryptonite being racist then I'd like to see it. And you were being quite racist to a user / mingy to a person whom I brought to a sit. Granted, that guy was also mingy. Worse than you, but it still doesn't give you any excuse to call him that. Afterwards you started saying "Oh I want to fight you IRL", "You're such a fag" and other unnecessary comments / minging towards me. You're lucky I'm good at putting up with shit to an extent or you would've had another ban.
  16. Why would you even call a person a "Dumb Asian"? You don't get any benefit from it.. And if you have "proof" of Kryptonite being a racist, then where's your proof? All I can see is text and no video / screenshot. Just because he banned you for calling someone a "Dumb Asian" doesn't mean that he is racist. It means that you have an attitude of a minge and should take a little break from the server. And I remember having a sit with you. You kept calling a person a "ni**er". Even if it doesn't seem "racist" to you, that's still not allowed. Sugar himself said something about this in the "Suggestions for the server" thread. No one wants to hear it and you saying that is just ignorant and can lead up to a bannable offense. And I highly doubt Krpytonite is racist. And that is just immature. I recommend reading our rules, literally the first rule says: "DO be respectful to everyone" - MOTD
  17. Welcome back bud! Also, I hit 700 posts. Nice
  18. Fucking RIP. Hope you can get your issued solved soon bud!
  19. Booper Scooper

    My Leave

    Goodbye UwU, for now. May my wheeze be with you Did he say peepee
  20. :@
  21. More than likely sadly. (Monoxide needs admin)
  22. I agree
  23. Hours Played: 2,231 [Apparently] Vote: It's a split. Neutral (+1 for them / -1 for them) Reasoning: Yeah, I remember when me and Monoxide both were pushing for new administrators. But, at that time it was completely chaotic (we had NO active admins for a little bit). However, I would like for you to read my thread -( https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7158 ). Both Blacnova and Ghost gave a great argument and I praise them for that since no one gave a valid argument. (Especially Dindu). However, I just wanted to say what I believe on the matter. My Agreements To The "New Admins": Getting new administrators wouldn't be the worst thing in history. The process of doing it can be difficult to decide who gets what, however there are still some good moderators (old mods not no new baby mods) that still got it. Most of the older mods that I know have left the server / got permanently banned for being a dum dum but there still sheds a small light on those who have been here a while and know their shit. I won't say no example of a person since I don't want to cause an argument or an uproar (lol). Now, let's take a look of the perks of being an Admin. Perks: -Being able to ban up to permanent. -Being able to use the ban menu. -Being able to accept/deny mod apps. -Being able to promote/demote lower staff than them. -Other small perks that the admins are hiding from us Now as you can see, that's a big difference from moderator / t-mod. Having powers like this is very well, insane kind of. "What's your point?" you may be asking, well, let's just take a look at the perks highlighted in red. Firstly, being able to permanently ban is great. If someone decides to try to crash the server, no need to worry about an extension or you could extend a ban to an appropriate time for someone. Next, being able to accept/deny mod apps. This perk is one of the most important since, when admins couldn't promote, it was either up to Sugar or the head admins. And since the server has gotten way more popular, more people apply for staff to fight the battle and obviously Sugar couldn't have just accepted/denied apps when he has the gang update fixes, new updates to add, etc. So the admins are given that chance and to be honest, I think all of the current admins did a pretty good job with that. Now, the third reason. Being able to promote/demote. This perk is similar in a way to the accepting / denying applications perk in a small way. However, it should be easy to figure out why that is one of the most important perks, so I will just skip ahead and go into the next thing. Now, as you read above, there are many things to get from an admin. But, TL;DR: The Admins have a lot of perks that benefit the server. And if an admin goes inactive, it gets difficult to run it while only having Sugar and sometimes a head admin. (But Walter and Gent have been getting on a little more so thats good at least but still, 2 admins is a small number compared to 40 mods taking sits and 20 tmods taking sits.) My Disagreement To The "New Admins": Nothing. To be honest, I cannot really think of a proper reason and I've been trying my hardest but had an extremely bad brainfart so I guess I goofed. However, just read over Ghost's and Blacnova's post in my original "Why we need new admins" thread and you should be able to figure it out. (Plus, some of the things I said were a brain fart so be aware of that. And if you don't like any of the things I stated, then I expect you to have a big response coming my way or I will boop your ass harder than you can even comprehend.) Another thing: Piklas also wrote a good argument, make sure to read over that as well Imo: Maybe new admins wouldn't be so bad. Just gotta think more about it since they will be enforcing the rules more than mods do I just realized that I've been staff 6 - 7 times
  24. The amount of times I can get staff
×
×
  • Create New...