-
Posts
1457 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30 -
Steam ID
76561198381014852 -
Gametracker
Booper Scooper -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Booper Scooper
-
:monkaS: https://gyazo.com/1f970d23759e5f15802a0b97f59dae80
-
Alright.. What I first want to point out, is that I never said that the admins don't do their job. And, Blacnova, you're right. If we were to get around 4 or 5 brand new admins, we would need more head admins to make sure they are doing well. But here's the thing, you've come to a point where you know what's good or what's bad. Same thing goes for Piixel. Even though the choice of getting new admins would be difficult. We would have to get the most great mods (in a small number) and give them admin. We DO have good mods that could be admins one day, but there's one particular mod that catches my eye and I 100% think needs admin. But of course, this is not a vote for who gets admin. This is just a vote on do we need more admins. The current admins are doing a great job even at a low number. The Head Admins are inactive, and if they weren't, then I wouldn't have made this post. We have Blacnova, Dindu, and Piixel. Those are the only active admins, and maybe if Sway gets back for Thanksgiving we will have him as well. Now, what would that put us at? Four active admins and one active Super Admin. Seems good right? Well, of course that's a little bit better but when you put it this way, Sway went inactive for college, Dindu is doing very well, but has school and same goes for Blacnova. Piixel is doing well, and he has school and other things. Now, about that new rank, Piixel, let's take a look into it. Our ranking system of staff goes with Super Admin - Sugar Head Admins - Gazooks, Neko, Erston Admins - Dindu, Sway, Prodigy, Blacnova, Fantsama, Cullen, and Piixel. Moderators - A shit ton of them Trial Moderators - A shit ton of them Now, with the new rank, what would the purpose be? Is it in between an admin and head admin? Or in between an admin and mod? I mean, a rank that's higher than a mod, but lower than an admin would go along the lines of Head Mod. Allowing people to get head mod won't be such a bad idea since it gives people the chance the prove themselves for admin. Like a trial run for admin but trial admin sounds hecking retarded. Let's put the ranks in a scale (not an official one, but something) Super Admin - 0% of getting it - Infinite Head Admin - 10-13% of getting it - 1515 Admin - 26-32% of getting it - 110 Moderator - 77% of getting it - 5 Trial Moderator - 91% of getting it - 1 Now, let's put a new rank that could have two different scales in power. -- The new rank - 64% of getting it (for example) - 20 (for example) - (Between mod and admin) The new rank - 16-20% of getting (for example) - 430 (for example) - (Between admin and head admin) (This IS NOT LEGIT. Do NOT cause drama over the names being listed.) Now, let's give Blacnova, Tunnel, "The new rank" to moderate over the admins. Now, everything seems fine and dandy, we have two higher ranking staff than an admin, but not higher than the head admin. We do not need the head admins, since they are all inactive. Now, we will need more admins. And now that we have a higher ranking staff rank, Blacnova and Tunnel would both fit the job and watch over the lower ranking staff. Now, this rank will not gain any other special powers like promoting people to admin or something. But it will be able to make the decision on punishing an admin and below of course. So, we have that. Now what we will need are of course the new admins. For example, three or four new admins. We have Sugar who is all we need for head admins and below, but that wouldn't really make a good staff team since we have to work together on things. Okay, now that we have found the new admins, everything seems to be doing well, and it's fine. However, with a rank like that in power, It wouldn't be needed. Nope, not really. I mean, we could just get one new admin and leave the rest but what I'm going for is SOMETHING that can help out the current admins. Sugar can't do everything and like everyone would think, reporting an admin is VERY rare if we choose the actual good mods. But we have to think about it of course. You may be wondering why I didn't do an example with "the new rank" (between mod and admin). Well, that is VERY unneeded and wouldn't be that much of use since we don't need to have them be able to promote/demote for staff reports. Maybe a higher ban time? Sure (..?) But there really wouldn't be that much of a high change in power with a rank like that. Sure you can boss around mods, but that'd be it basically. Nothing too much needed. And the admin between head admin rank wouldn't be of use with us since we really wouldn't expect that much of a report. But I will come to a small solution, I am going to close this thread and wait for a response from Sugar. He is the only one that makes the rules here, and he may choose whether we need them or not. The poll isn't what I'm mainly here for. Its purpose was to see what everyone thought of the matter. If you were to vote no, then you would have to make a comment as to why. And honestly, I am 50/50 now, since of the great responses and opinions on this. Thank you all of you who decided to make an actual RELEVANT COMMENT. And like I said, this isn't an excuse to say the current admins are lazy. This is something I would like to see to help them out since they have other things to do than just administrate. Anyways, Closed..for now
-
That is true, very true. However, if you take a look at some reports that are like two months old, you see that we HAVE to get an admin to solve them. We NEED more admins because more people apply, more people make ban appeals, more people make reports, etc. Us moderators cannot do too much. Sure we can be helpful in some situations of a report, or something, but that's mainly it. Three admins I'm afraid will not cut it, in my opinion. I'm not saying we need 5 new admins, or anything like that. God no. But we definitely need at least one or two to give us a little more help. We may not be in dire of admins, sure, but with the new map and everything, it's becoming hectic. We are still getting new players each and everyday and we need the people who can do something about it. So that's why I made this thread. And I 100% appreciate your opinion on this Piklas. I really do. We do have some moderators that are loyal and do respect their rank. Maybe not a handful of them, but we definitely have a phew mods that could be a great admin. And yes, you are right about that. Sugar is probably looking for the people who have been an actual moderator for over 5 months or even a year. We need the mods that have been great to us all and that actually help out the server. Never would I think to put myself as an admin because I 100% know that I am not ready. (Mainly because I resigned three times lmao). Regardless of which rank I am in, I try to make it worth while. And being a mod on here definitely makes it interesting. You have to push yourself to get something and getting admin on here is next to impossible. And yes, it does take time to get admins. But with a look over the mods, I'm 100% sure there are a couple who could fill the role of being an admin.
-
hecko community. As of recently, I have made a staff list (https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7132). As you may notice, we have 0 active head admins, 3 active admins, and a LOT of mods. The reason of making this thread is to push something. Something about promoting more people to admin. Now, before you start saying: "Oh Booper wants admin" or something, listen. We NEED new admins. Because three of the admins (that are active) have school, and other things to do. And, this post wouldn't have even been made if Sugar didn't talk about promoting new admins. https://gyazo.com/6b1ce322a0387f2e9b450fa13d74584a Sugar said "most likely" to two mods on getting admin, but that isn't the main fact. I don't care who gets admin, I'm just saying my own opinion, we need them. Reports, Ban appeals, etc, aren't getting taken care of fast because the admins that we have, like I said, have school and other things to do. I want to say thank you to those three admins for actually stinking with us for a bit. And yes, some of the admins that ARE inactive do have a valid excuse to be inactive. Here's a report for example that took too long because it wasn't really noticed by an admin, (https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6827). Us Moderators cannot do too much, which is 100% fine. We aren't supposed to do the exact same amount of things as our higher ups. But all I am asking is your opinions on the matter. The question that is the main point of this. Do we need more admins? Please, take the time to think over on your opinion. Personally, I 100% think we need more admins. I don't care on who we get, but we need them. Sugar doesn't get on the server as much so he doesn't really see on what the staff team needs and what the server needs. So it is our job to notify him on what we need. Like a common suggestion. And this, this is a suggestion that I highly agree on. But I do not call the shots here. So I'm asking you, the community. What do you think? Do you think we need more admins? Or do you think we will be okay for a long time without them? Please, if you say no, then I expect a good reason. If you have a good reason as to why we DO need admins or DON'T, then please, reply.
-
Update on the list: Added some more tmods and an old mod to the list (Cicada) Cleaned up some unecessary links. Trial Moderators -> Trial Moderators Deleted the "amount of staff" since we gain some every now and then and I don't want to have to spend that much time on editing the list. (This will not happen everyday I promise you lol)
-
TitsRP EXTREME BUNNYHOP(650+ VELOCITY!)
Booper Scooper replied to [GR]Rabbit's topic in Videos / Screenshots
#Banned -
I wasn't in that at all. Feelsbadman :monkaS:
-
To be honest, I've never met you..But I will change that!
-
As of recently, I made a staff team list. I put the ratio of active admins to moderators and it's quite bad. What I am suggesting is that we could possibly talk about admins. Not saying "OH THIS GUY NEEDS ADMIN" or "I NEED ADMIN". I'm just saying we need to balance it out. We only have three active admins.. Just an idea and it would take a pretty long time before anyone gets admin from what it looks like. And no, I'm not saying I want admin or anything like that again. I know I'M not ready for it but I do think we should talk about it in this meeting.
-
Getting admin isn't easy. It takes time and you have to be an overall outstanding moderator for a great amount of time. I appreciate the comment and thanks for reading over my post! Yeah and plus you only got mod a few weeks ago so ;) Well, again haha. Resigned a lot of times. Maybe if I hadn't resigned twice in the past and actually stayed then maybe I would've gotten noticed for being a possible admin. I don't really expect to be an admin anytime soon. I just want to help out the server as much as I can But 90% probably not even with that. Regardless I will try to stay a lot longer this time and not resign.
-
Getting admin isn't easy. It takes time and you have to be an overall outstanding moderator for a great amount of time. I appreciate the comment and thanks for reading over my post!
-
:monkaS: no
-
Thank you all for taking the time to look through this. It was just an idea that Mr. Peanut Butter had and I thought I would edit it. He said he enjoyed it and thinks it could be useful for reporting staff if needed and just showing the community how our staffing system works. Again, thanks.
-
:monkaS:
-
Thank you!
-
Feelsbadman Nah, you're not the worst staff on this list. I won't name anyone though. And if you ask, I will send you a picture of a sad turtle.
-
I added a couple of more people. I am trying to make this as updated as I possibly can and more accurate, but for now this seems like the current somewhat active staff team. The mods/tmods are put there because they are the only one's I've seen in a month. The admins+ however are there since there isn't that much of them and they are the high ranking staff. Usually when someone will be promoted, I will hopefully get their name and account and add them to the list. If you are not on this list (or if you are on the list and you are promoted but still a tmod on the list) please tell me.
-
I have edited a lot of things on this List. I will start making more things along the lines of this to inform newer players about how things work on this server. Perhaps updated versions of the guides we already have? Who knows! I would just like to point out that this list will never be "done". Staff come and go and it is impossible to stop unless the entire server dies, but hopefully that will be a while from now. But if you have any suggestions for this list, please, let me know. Thanks!
-
Sure you can get demoted if you want then I'll remove you. But for now you shall stay with the Racoon Added Colors for the names Also, Next idea: Every person who has applied for staff and got accepted. I wonder how long it'll take me to get that list haha!
-
Of course, but I will keep track of every single staff member we have. The ranks will come and go, but hopefully slowly but not too slow. I will try to get as much staff members (that I 100% know that are still staff) on this list as possible! Note: Some of these links aren't with the correct profile. If you find ANY link that may be glitched, PLEASE tell me! Special thanks to Monoxide for putting all of these names in ABC order! I didn't want to have to spend a very long time to do it myself but regardless he did well!
-
If you need your name to be changed on the list, please PM me on the forums, discord, or steam. Thanks!
-
I added everyone's forum profile as well. I will try to make this an ABC order but for now this is it. Please PM me if you think ANYONE has been promoted/demoted on here. Thanks!
-
TitsRP Staff Team + Information about the ranks This ranking system for the high rank staff will have 1-3 stars. This also includes forum stars in it as well as the actual coloring in the forum ranks! (Besides Tmods) Creators of the staff list (we made the list so we get more stars. not really in staff ranking) Mr. Peanut Butter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2376 Booper - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3565 SUPER ADMIN : 7 forum stars - 3 ranking stars (Is the owner of the server and has all power within the server.) Sugar Tits - https://titsrp.com/member.php? action=profile&uid=63 - INACTIVE (He's the owner so he's good) HEAD ADMINS : 2 forum stars - 2 ranking stars (Has more power than any other rank, can promote people up to Admin. Basically at a co-owner type level) Erston - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=8 - Inactive Neko Sam - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=337 - Inactive The Great Gazooks - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=81 - Inactive ADMINS : 6 forum stars - 1 ranking star(s) (Watches over Moderators and Trial Moderators. They can permanently ban + promote up to moderator.) Blacnova - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=408 - Active Cullen - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=739 - Inactive Dindu Nuffinz - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2840 - Active Fantasma - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=418 - Inactive (but has a valid excuse) Gentツ - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1498 - Active MusicalProdigy1388 - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=90 - Inactive Sway - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=882 - Inactive (but has a valid excuse) Walter the Assaulter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1629 - Active MODERATORS : 5 forum stars - 0 ranking stars (Limited in power, but may watch over trial moderators. They are in the low-level rank of the staff team) AWS Apprentice Ty Tass - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4554 - Active BA Jason Bourne - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3594 - Active Booper - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3565 - Active Cicada - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3550 - Active CX Bot - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4573 - Active CX CeeJay - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3019 - Active Cynthia - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=895 - Pretends to be active Diagonal - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4401 - Active (He's back) Dolan CX - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4366 - Active El Bebe - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4453 - Active JesusFaceDude- https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1044 - Pretends to be active Joker - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1120 - Active Kalysta - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3353 - Active Karmahunter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1072 - Kinda active Lanjay12 - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1481 - Inactive LSD Dealer - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3084 - Active Mark CX - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4534 - Active Mi Cara - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1550 - Active Monoxide - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2790 - Active Munkir - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1722 - Active Pyro Apprentice - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2952 - Active Piklas - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3638 - Active Rias Tha Weeb - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3723 - Inactive (but has an excuse) Rubik - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3670 - Active Salty (the tunnel snake one) - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4300 - Kinda active Steve Harvey - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2131 - Inactive (but has school) Succ - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4734 - Active TP Dictator Ghost - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4195 - Active uwu - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1526 - Active Vexxy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3635 - Active Walter the Assaulter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1629 - Active Wavy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3325 - Active Zareox - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1779 - Active TRIAL MODERATORS : 1-4 forum stars - 0 ranking stars (Very limited in power. This is just the beginning rank of staff and the lowest rank. These people strive to get moderator but in this rank you will surely learn how to moderate.) Adambolt1 - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4981 - Inactive Aeslian - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4491 - (Unkown) Carolina Reaper - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5347 - Active Cooter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5421 - Active CuntBucket - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2352 (Still mod on forums) - Active Cx Panduh - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4622 - Active Daegos - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5313 - Active Doc McStubbin - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5416 - Active Grandma - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5075 - (Unkown) Gunner - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3385 - Active Herbalist - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4526 - Active Hestky - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5099 - Inactive iEpic - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5158 - Active Jackta - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5299 - Active Jev - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4374 - Active Kryptonite - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4533 - Active Randomizable - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2975 - Inactive Rugrat - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4434 - Active Sammah Blammah - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5123 - Inactive (but has a valid excuse) Sgt James - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5138 - Active Sloth - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1658 - (Unkown) Speedy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1214 - Active Spidy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2823 - Active SpiritCanSpook - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4322 - Kinda active TheDavid - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3948 - Active ThotRadio - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5197 - Active IF YOU ARE STAFF AND NOT ON THE LIST, PLEASE PM ME! I DO NOT WANT MESSAGES LIKE: "You are dead to me Booper ;-;" (This isn't 100% accurate but Staff/Users may go and take a look at how much staff we exactly have in this list. Some of these people have been either promoted/demoted, so I will update this when I can.)