Buff batman

Head Respected of TitsRP

I think batman should have a swep that lets him stun players from a distance since he has to get close to them to restrain them. Maybe making his smoke grenades stun people inside the radius except for him. Also he should have more amour maybe equal to a jug even though they need more amour as well .

I agree, I once chased a criminal that lockpicked for a straight 3 minutes. Please give him some sort of stun weapon that is 50% stun on each hit as the CP stun gun is sometimes very ineffective unless you have a talisman active.

• Like 1

I think batman should have a swep that lets him stun players from a distance since he has to get close to them to restrain them. Maybe making his smoke grenades stun people inside the radius except for him. Also he should have more amour maybe equal to a jug even though they need more amour as well .

Good change but with the juggernaut buffs to make him into a tank maybe just 90% of the juggernaut is more balance

As a previous batman main, I can agree that Batman needs some sort of small range equipment. Most people can maneuver away from batman by simply walking and turning, if they're a CC they can instantly leap away, and along with the lag difference between people (e.g. you start to stutter-step when near the other player because you're colliding with the dude) it's extremely difficult unless you catch them off guard