Jump to content

Jeffy

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Jeffy

  1. Jeffy

    Report on Wilmer

    That's just a knee with a rash... Willmer is a bUlLy
  2. Knock-out: Everyone gets set at 1 health and are left with nothing but their fists to fend for themselves. One-shot, one-kill: Everyone gets a sniper and starts with 50 health. Doctor McStubbin's parkour course: Complete the given course. The last one standing: Players get spawned on a high place and are given clown horns to try and knock each other off, fall damage kills them, last one standing wins!
  3. cAn I jOiN? :D
  4. I'm not one to hate on the staff's but so far, the only staff member who is consistently taking sits are redacted. And YES, I understand that being staff does not mean you have to be a sit-taking zombie.
  5. why is everybody leaving it is making moi sad :'(
  6. make the shark so it spawns in the ocean pls, I literally have to have a PD friend beat me with a stunstick to get me to the ocean :(
  7. Jeffy

    this may be it

    Squanch, no :( I love you dad come back :'(
  8. Jeffy

    oh hai c:

    How's everyone doing today? :)
  9. Hahahaha, my man smacked the Dragon Egg "HOME RUN!!"
  10. Lmao I literally just did that today. My sleep schedule is fucked and school is tomorrow :/
  11. Difference between BAnk C4 and normal C4?
  12. Re-Ram has a base built like this and Claudette didn't say anything when he asked how we defend, so I'd assume it's allowed.
  13. I assume they are either in a party or a gang. I know for sure Re-Ram is in Construct and most of their gang members use the Link skin
×
×
  • Create New...