1-800-Suicide

Ingame name:Miko Bear

Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Louie1234/

Previous gangs: Dead Memes,Dinglefuck,Bears,TheDD,Iron Throne

Hours played: TitsRP= 59.67 Gmod= 1086

Hours played past week: ???

Gametracker Score: 1379

What can you provide regarding raids:

Items for healing such as: Bacta nade and medkit, For opening doors:Breaching charge, lockpick,keypad cracker and I have some really good weps and aim I guess.

What can you provide regarding basing:

I can make good bases but it's harder if I build with the prop limit so I would need people to place the 2nd or 3rd part of the dupe I haven't made any big dupes yet because I don't really share my dupes to other people unless they are really my friend.

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Curry

Too many gangs makes me think you’re unloyal or you have a problem. Denied

Maverick Recently said 

Too many gangs makes me think you’re unloyal or you have a problem. Denied 

My Response: I Am Not Unloyal nor do I have a problem I left gangs to see which one was the best.

Bears are obviously better B)

Ingame name: oringe joos

Steam profile: /oringejoos

Previous gangs: dead memes, Apex, Bears, FIDKY

Hours played: 580

Hours played past week: 111 past 2 weeks so im guessing around 60

Gametracker score: #36 on tits rp (2257)

What can you provide regarding raids: Honestly, I don't think I can provide much here. My bad computer hinders me from raiding/killing effectively. I can definitely help with perimeters of raids, next to supplying potions and I'm working on creating talismans

What can you provide regarding basing: I am mainly a base hermit, So , I can provide base defense, and I am good at managing printers. Currently only have two dupes to use for basing.

Do you use a mic: not often in-game but I use it to communicate during steam/discord calls effectively. 

What is your favorite food: Steak, chicken, broccoli.

Ingame name: oringe joos

Steam profile: /oringejoos

Previous gangs: dead memes, Apex, Bears, FIDKY

Hours played: 580

Hours played past week: 111 past 2 weeks so im guessing around 60

Gametracker score: #36 on tits rp (2257)

What can you provide regarding raids: Honestly, I don't think I can provide much here. My bad computer hinders me from raiding/killing effectively. I can definitely help with perimeters of raids, next to supplying potions and I'm working on creating talismans

What can you provide regarding basing: I am mainly a base hermit, So , I can provide base defense, and I am good at managing printers. Currently only have two dupes to use for basing.

Do you use a mic: not often in-game but I use it to communicate during steam/discord calls effectively. 

What is your favorite food: Steak, chicken, broccoli.

Eh why not, Accepted

Ingame name:Squanch

Previous gangs:Epic&Apex

Hours played:206 hours

Hours played past week:roughly 17 hours

Gametracker score:2693

What can you provide regarding raids:breaching charges,lockpicks,cover & weapons

What can you provide regarding basing:buying and selling procs and printers,providing money & defense

Do you use a mic:yes

What is your favorite food:steak