Diegs
Member-
Posts
90 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561198042562627 -
Gametracker
Diegs -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Diegs
-
i am back from the dead once again but cant find the server in search what is the ip
-
i can't fucking stand midgets that is all.
-
i want to be staff again. crazy crazy, go stupid AAAaaAA (you dont know if its a meme or serious)
-
Worst:Isaac the butcher Best:Isaac the butcher
-
This is server used to be my go to place to make me happy and have fun. I liked to meet new people and make friends. But lately I have felt unwelcomed in the community by players. And felt harassed by the words that come at me.it's just not getting fun playing on this server anymore. I am leaving the server for a while and may not come back. Thankyou to some of the people that made me have fun over the year.
-
A moment that will be forever imprinted in memory
Diegs replied to Pesky Bee's topic in Videos / Screenshots
YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG YOSHI GANG -
where is my respected rank hmm? haha
-
Recently i've been really busy with things outside of gmod such as sports and a job that have. Some staff have already noticed that i haven't really been dedicated to the server recently. I don't really have the extra time to play a whole lot anymore and school is about to start back up again. I will still be playing on the server but just not as much. I may be back soon and apply later on in the year but in the mean time, i prefer not to be a staff member.
-
thankyou good sir
-
congratulations on all of you for getting promoted i hope to see you all grow over the next few weeks<3
-
Ingame name:Squanch Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nekro-/ Previous gangs:Epic&Apex Hours played:206 hours Hours played past week:roughly 17 hours Gametracker score:2693 Age:15 years What can you provide regarding raids:breaching charges,lockpicks,cover & weapons What can you provide regarding basing:buying and selling procs and printers,providing money & defense Do you use a mic:yes What is your favorite food:steak
-
Grounded for three months,later guys. Squanch ya later
-
I’m not a stinky nerd like you. All I know is that’s it’s an ibuypower computer. I have Ibuypower and its really good. Just if u want it to be a beast replace some parts and have dual screen Alright bet
-
I’m not a stinky nerd like you. All I know is that’s it’s an ibuypower computer.
-
ATTENTION. I got a new computer so I’m back in business boys
-
Someone robbed my house and took my computer. Boys can I get a rip in the chat.
-
bruh rip unban him.