Jump to content

The reason for my sudden disappearance.


Recommended Posts

I tried to build your spaceship and I paid a little Alien boy to sit in it. I would walk by and say... "hecko Aliens!" And I would get no reply, only the sadness of endless words that seemed to only remind me of our times together singing the malcolm in the middle theme song.

hecko Humans! 

 

The reason for my sudden disappearance is that I have no WiFi, and I won't have WiFi for at least 2 - 3 Weeks.

But once I do get WiFi i'll be on as soon as I can.

 

Love Revenue

 

p.s. I'm Posting this at a Library

 

The "I'm Posting this at a Library" had me laughing so hard. See ya soon!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...