hecko everyone, I was kinda nervous at first to make this post. I dont have many friends on the server, I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my friend and base together sometimes. Just pm me on here on pm me in game!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION START
HOW MANY HOURS ON THE SERVER DO YOU HAVE:I have 166 hours on the server.
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES OF THE SERVER: Yes I have read the rules for the server.
WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE GANG:I can put down some good base dupes to help other members farm.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE:I have like 2mil.
DO YOU OWN A CC: Personally no, but I do have have access
DO YOU RAID: Yes I raid.
DO YOU BASE: Yes I base.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not.
Sorry man, ur on now
Change it, yena got salty and kicked me because he kept no clipping in my base with out my consent so I killed him.
Yena kicked you without asking my bad, u can join back if u want mate
also removing some people
Forget it.
hecko everyone, when i try to connect I get a problem that says. "connection failed after 6 retries." I have tried various things like,restarting my pc,restarting my Garrys Mod,going into single player and then disconnecting and then trying to connect and it still wont work.
Gmod hours:2,764
What you can contribute to our gang:I can build some good bases.
Are you liked? Be honest.: Some what.
Do you raid?:Yes.
Do you base?:Yes.
You cool? Gotta be cool: Heck ya!
--addition information-- Iam a Trial-Moderator on the server, I dont have many dupes. Lost all my money to the extreme Gambler.