Sirlepepe Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Man, we should make a age limit on staff to be 15. The staff that are under 15 should be allowed to be staff, but if they make a major mistake they should be fuckin purged. Or like 2 minor mistakes or somethin. I think this might help a little bit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wavy Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 I think my son mdantos is one of the best mods Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39431 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 I think my son mdantos is one of the best mods my doge is your son?? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39433 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 To be honest I do think there should be an age limit on staff because at younger ages people can make irrational judgement calls under pressure. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 I've suggested it but sugar likes to give them a chance at least if there is an irrational child mod, his anger will eventually burst and he will be demoted fast Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39438 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Nah, if they do sits & do them well what's it matter Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Age is just a number. For real tho some minors can be good mods (like mdantos) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Film is Truth Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 What's sad is I see fucking 12 and 13 year olds be better staff and be way More mature than some of the older staff and player so. Lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 I think my son mdantos is one of the best mods <3 Age is just a number. For real tho some minors can be good mods (like mdantos) <3 For real though kids can be staff. Truly a kid like me is able to be staff. I do not think minimum is 15 because they are still kids at 15. There are 15 year olds in my grade and class. They are still kids. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39471 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 30, 2017 Share Posted August 30, 2017 About two years ago (before I was even staff), we had an 11-year-old admin (Asura). My friends and I trolled him a lot but he always kept a level head. I swear, he was the best staff we ever had and one of the most mature to date, which is evident by that fact that he made admin. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5801-staff/#findComment-39501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now