Jump to content

Sirlepepe

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Sirlepepe

  1. Sirlepepe

    Name

    Erm, I don’t like the name of the server. My mom won’t let me play if it’s named that. Change it please
  2. we do not care
  3. we do not care
  4. In-game name: Sirlepepe SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58130036 Your plans for Halloween: gamble on titsrp...
  5. holy shit this guy really turned 5 mil into 12 mil!
  6. your brain is the enemy, you are just stupid! U can literally only bet 4 million a time… how the fuck u lose.
  7. Joined back with 300k, won in roulette up to 2 mil. Lost 7 times in a row, down to $0. Sold my inventory for 600k, got to 1.3mil, lose 6 times in a row, down to $0. Treasure hunted for 300k, went up to 1.8 mil, lost, bought a million, gambled to 2 million. Lost it all, 8 losses in a row. I will be back tomorrow to treasure hunt for more casino chips UPDATE: It has been tomorrow, and Piklas has given me 5 million in trust fund. I turned it into 12 million today, and I am logging off. I win. I am the best gambler in the world bro.... so epic...
  8. Sirlepepe

    im hired!

    https://solidblock.dev im proud to be apart of the team!!!
  9. kek! epic gmod 4chan gang this will be so epic. can we have like super cool seperate groups in the gang! like /r9k/ /gif/ and the super epic! /pol/! hope this messages gets to u anon! stay safe :DDDDDD
  10. Very curious, please reply : - )
  11. Respect your elders, he joined in 2015. You shouldn't waste his time newbie, I don't mean to sound like a dick but what you said was far out lol.
  12. Drama on Discord
  13. heckO NEGRO (le epic lenny) it was fun playing h1z1 with u
  14. JAJAJAJA Rigbert
  15. man, hands down this is the best server to have ever launch on Garry's mod. It is full of fun and funny people that just make me laugh :-) and I would spend another 50 dollars on the server if I could, it is just the best. :-)
  16. i love men
  17. Does anyone know when its gonna come or when it might come? Because I might have something in life to do again
  18. Sirlepepe

    Staff

    Man, we should make a age limit on staff to be 15. The staff that are under 15 should be allowed to be staff, but if they make a major mistake they should be fuckin purged. Or like 2 minor mistakes or somethin.  I think this might help a little bit.
  19. aww that sucks a lot
  20. I do not have 13.02 hours, I have atleast over 500+. Did Gametracker ever reset? Is there a way to see my "true" hours. ( The !stats in game is new and it doesnt show all my hours)
  21. I've taken a good look at all my threads, and 90% is SHIT POST, I am gonna stop. Starting now
  22. Sugar Tits should bring back my class and if he does he can message me on S T E A M about what to FINISH putting on it, i put 5 0 DOLLARS OF STEAM GIFT CARDS into this custom class, Ill be more active, Run off sentences are the best! I haven't been on the forums for atleast a 1 year, so I don't know if this is aloud :l
  23. I wonder if I still have that label for one day get mod I do :0 it is a sign
  24. TURTLE BEACHES GIVE ME A BOW AND ARROW
  25. https://gyazo.com/72a86d951f50aeb25c679514db42a328 Getting new one that is even louder https://gyazo.com/9f45e7d371a0bb490909f9af58561705
×
×
  • Create New...