Jump to content

ellisdee and turretspammer defending base while not on doors Not_me489 raid spectate


Recommended Posts

So for the turretspammer video it looks clear enough that he walked out of the base and opened fire on Spys

as for the player not_me he did return to the district and spectate (probably unaware of the rule)

for Ellisdee there's no video but the logs show you guys trading damage so I can only assume she was shooting you from the one way? 

  • Like 1

that is untrue I have the packa pucnhed Ak the bullets are coming from behind me my gun has a distinct sound and you hear it after spys shoots me its the packapunched gun i walk out with the gun and never switch from it spys shot me thinking i was the guy behind me shooting then i return fire 

 

 

 Weird situation.
Not-me raid spectating is kinda meh since he was basically a whole region away. Its still not allowed to spectate the raid if u die, but alot of players are unaware of this so i dont think it should be punishable in this instance.

Your death being caused by Turretspammer is kinda questionable since he was just sorta watching the whole time and ONLY interfered at the last 0.5 seconds. He DID shoot 3 whole bullets but i would wager that you still wouldve died by VoN who clearly got the upper hand. 

As for Elisdee - The screenshot u provided shows that you shot her first so i dont think it counts as anything since theres no proof that she was even in the base.

For the Door ownership issue - Clearly they were both added to the doors and were MEANT to be on them but VoN was unaware that they couldnt claim them cuz the limit is 6 names. I assume that 90% of players dont know that the limit is 6.

 

I wouldnt report Anyone in this scenario and just tell VoN to read basing/mega basing rules to prevent this sort of thing from happening again.

  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Michael Bay said:

For the Door ownership issue - Clearly they were both added to the doors and were MEANT to be on them but VoN was unaware that they couldnt claim them cuz the limit is 6 names. I assume that 90% of players dont know that the limit is 6

what are you talking about? I was on the doors and I even provided a screenshot of me ON the doors. the fact of the matter was that there couldn't be more than 6 people WITHIN the base. 

I'm well aware of the mega basing rule now as I haven't based in years, so all fine there aswell. 

  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VoN said:

what are you talking about? I was on the doors and I even provided a screenshot of me ON the doors. the fact of the matter was that there couldn't be more than 6 people WITHIN the base. 

Not talking about YOU on the doors, but Ellie and Turrespammer on the doors. They were added to "claim" them but didnt.

If there was people that was added to the door but has not bought it as the limit is 6 and have defended it’s considered FailRP so whoever defended/shot back was counter raiding so 

 

+1 for a warn on EllisDee and Turretspammer, if there’s any evidence that “Vexxx” was shooting back they should also be warned.

  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Malicious said:

If there was people that was added to the door but has not bought it as the limit is 6 and have defended it’s considered FailRP so whoever defended/shot back was counter raiding so 

 

+1 for a warn on EllisDee and Turretspammer, if there’s any evidence that “Vexxx” was shooting back they should also be warned.

I agree with what mal is saying here 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...