Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Provided clip and logs speak for themselves , in the end only people allowed to defend should be people who own own doors ( those who f2 the door to own ) not players who don't own ( name on door but did not f2 to own door ) simple as that +1 for warn of Ellis and Turret for FailRp ( defending a base while not on doors ) +1 on not_me note and a word about returing/spectating 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/5/#findComment-161271 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Just gimme the warn I'm clearly not in the base on clip I clearly got shot and defended myself, I posted the rule bro even had a knife out and I didn't shoot him until he shot me just know anytime someone shoots me im going to shoot back Say fail RP but bro if my neighbor getting robbed and i walk up to see what's going on and bro shoots me Ima shoot him both RP and the literal rule I posted shows im chillen There is no rule saying if someone is raiding and they shoot someone in raid zone that the player cant shoot back 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/5/#findComment-161277 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 If he never shot me i wouldnt of killed him simple . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/5/#findComment-161278 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 ACCEPTED Turretspammer and Ellisdee will both receive a warn for failrp Not_me will be spoken to about Raid spectating. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/5/#findComment-161323 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts