kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 watch the video you hear packapucnhed ak after i was shot by spys. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161057 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Shit Humper Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 (edited) 8 minutes ago, VoN said: If I suggest "oh maybe we should kick people out" and I'm given legitimate silence for a literal minute, I'm going to assume I'm being ignored lmfao; especially with what was going on in OOC. Wasn't in your right to tell me to "stfu" about it either but here we are. Regardless I still went out of the base on my own motive due to that behavior and I didn't feel like catching strays due to people unwilling to accept the servers ruling. I'll concede on my takes so we can move on and let the process do it's thing. I don't think it's worth carrying on the disagreement in our perspectives further than the ribbing we did in ooc. I'm gonna dip out of this thread because it doesn't involve me much further than that (unless staff needs me or something lol) Edited July 4, 2025 by The Shit Humper Clarity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161058 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 let the clip speak honestly lol just a false report you see I was shot and hear my pack punched Ak just a waste of everyone time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161059 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebous S Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 I am involved i Can confirm turretspammer did all of this and now is non stop crying about the report on the server. Also i heard calling spys some truly awful stuff about spys when he saw the report on him, unfortunately i didn't have my recording software running to capture it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161060 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 Robus I have no who you are, and you weren't even apart the situation and I never said anything to spy's about it that's the reason there is no clip. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161061 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 watch the clip its 4k Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebous S Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 (edited) 4 minutes ago, kevin said: Robus I have no who you are, and you weren't even apart the situation and I never said anything to spy's about it that's the reason there is no clip. Ok well now you are lying i legit was watching what happened Edited July 4, 2025 by Rebous S Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161063 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 figures I never seen him in game and bro got a clip of me saying false report but couldn't clip me "saying awful things" to spy's Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161065 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebous S Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 6 minutes ago, kevin said: figures I never seen him in game and bro got a clip of me saying false report but couldn't clip me "saying awful things" to spy's Yes you legit were insulting him after saying how you wiped him during the raid and you were insulting him about being a kid Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161066 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 please post clip I don't want to be accused of such Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23383-ellisdee-and-turretspammer-defending-base-while-not-on-doors-not_me489-raid-spectate/page/2/#findComment-161067 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts