Jump to content

ellisdee and turretspammer defending base while not on doors Not_me489 raid spectate


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Steammocking

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Who are you reporting?:

turretspammer STEAM_0:0:42848692 Not_me489 STEAM_0:1:768217706

Why are you reporting this player?:

Defending base while not on doors causing me to lose the raid

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

VoN (turns out von didnt know about the 6 people on door thing so idc abt what he did as much) and turretspammer defending base while not on doors https://i.imgur.com/qcaGfiL.png https://streamable.com/23zknj


Not_me first death https://streamable.com/9z1suc

Not_me second death https://streamable.com/zuxtki
(i ran back the raid 20 mins later since people were defending the base while not on doors the first time)
Ellis https://i.imgur.com/VTcwZAK.png https://i.imgur.com/tqKZ2TB.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by steammocking
  • Like 1
  • point 1
  • Crybaby 2
  • Parth Patel changed the title to ellisdee and turretspammer defending base while not on doors Not_me489 raid spectate

hello yes I would like to mention that it was also a mega-base and there were 9-10 people within the base at the time, myself included.

 

I was not aware of the fact that you couldn't base with more than 6 people at the time, and after raid finished and Spys died, I suggested to them that we maybe remove people out from the base. Because there were around 3-4 people afk sitting around watching TV in the corner. I was then proceeded to be told to shut the fuck up for suggesting such, so I dropped dupe and left their base so they could use their own shitty dupe.

 

The Shit Humper was clearly aware of this rulebreak and insisted or even implied that it's fine because "it's 5 am", so I definitely feel as if some sort of punishment should be involved especially due to the fact that they're mocking the fact that it's punishable. [Kept claiming I was "afraid of being warned", even though I am openly self reported."

 

I don't think I'm exempt from punishment as I was within the base aswell and I owned the dupe, but here we are.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

 

I dunno though, I just think it's really ironic telling your base member who owns the dupe that carried your defense, to shut the fuck up; for suggesting to follow a rule.

GG 

Edited by VoN
  • Like 2

not sure what report is about I'm in a base talking to players and the base I getting raided so I leave base got shot and kill the player who shot me and now I'm on forums? would appreciate clip of me defending while not on doors cause I clearly was leaving the base and was outside of base and dupe when shot by steam mocking and I retaliated against a player who did damage to me while outside of base I was not shooting back or defending I was literally outside when I killed the player who shot  me so not sure what this forums post is about I was both shot while outside base and killed him while outside the base.

24 minutes ago, kevin said:

not sure what report is about I'm in a base talking to players and the base I getting raided so I leave base got shot and kill the player who shot me and now I'm on forums? would appreciate clip of me defending while not on doors cause I clearly was leaving the base and was outside of base and dupe when shot by steam mocking and I retaliated against a player who did damage to me while outside of base I was not shooting back or defending I was literally outside when I killed the player who shot  me so not sure what this forums post is about I was both shot while outside base and killed him while outside the base.

I was with you. The base dupe was breached and there was a clear entry outside, so you decided to run out and shoot at Spys; not try and "leave the base". Dunno why you're trying to bullshit your way out of this when you can literally see you and I running out to shoot spys IN his video.

 

Also BTW, you came out and shot at him first?? Lmfao 

 

Edited by VoN
56 minutes ago, VoN said:

hello yes I would like to mention that it was also a mega-base and there were 9-10 people within the base at the time, myself included.

 

I was not aware of the fact that you couldn't base with more than 6 people at the time, and after raid finished and Spys died, I suggested to them that we maybe remove people out from the base. Because there were around 3-4 people afk sitting around watching TV in the corner. I was then proceeded to be told to shut the fuck up for suggesting such, so I dropped dupe and left their base so they could use their own shitty dupe.

 

The Shit Humper was clearly aware of this rulebreak and insisted or even implied that it's fine because "it's 5 am", so I definitely feel as if some sort of punishment should be involved especially due to the fact that they're mocking the fact that it's punishable. [Kept claiming I was "afraid of being warned", even though I am openly self reported."

 

I don't think I'm exempt from punishment as I was within the base aswell and I owned the dupe, but here we are.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

 

I dunno though, I just think it's really ironic telling your base member who owns the dupe that carried your defense, to shut the fuck up; for suggesting to follow a rule.

GG 

Specifically from my memory, you said something about it and very shortly after that, you went in ooc and said something snarky about us ignoring you or something. I told you to shut up because I felt like you were very quick to immediately assume we were ignoring you rather than finishing up our conversation and trying to figure out who to kick. I wasn't the leader of that party or base, so I had no direct control over that.

 

Outside of the interpersonal part of the report, I don't have any opinion on punishment. It's up to staff to decide where to go with my involvement in this situation. The one thing I will say is that prior to it being mentioned, I didn't think anything wrong or rule breaking was going on.

I'm in the screenshots posted here of the OOC conversation and I wanna say I'd like to not be apart of this situation but yeah I'm the one that suggested to the people who owned the base that they probably shouldn't base with more than 6 people cause if someone wanted to report it, then they very much well could've. I don't think anyone needs to be punished though for that (including VoN) since they eventually got the extra people out of the base but yeah -- I have no idea about this report on turretspammer (the player that Spys is reporting).

2 minutes ago, The Shit Humper said:

you went in ooc and said something snarky about us ignoring you or something. I told you to shut up because I felt like you were very quick to immediately assume we were ignoring you rather than finishing up our conversation and trying to figure out who to kick.

If I suggest "oh maybe we should kick people out" and I'm given legitimate silence for a literal minute, I'm going to assume I'm being ignored lmfao; especially with what was going on in OOC. Wasn't in your right to tell me to "stfu" about it either but here we are. Regardless I still went out of the base on my own motive due to that behavior and I didn't feel like catching strays due to people unwilling to accept the servers ruling.

I did not shoot spy's I ran out of base, spy's shot me and I killed him, defending would be me sitting behind a one way and defending, I left base and you (von) were killing spy's while not on doors, you were then killed and then spy's shot me, and I killed him all while already outside never shot him once while in base or got shot while in base all happened outside therefore I was defending myself not a base You can clearly see in clip the guy behind me aka you ( von) shoots spys, spys then shoots me and then I kill him I have pack punched AK you can clearly here when I shoot my gun and that's after spy's shoots me.

2 minutes ago, kevin said:

I did not shoot spy's I ran out of base, spy's shot me and I killed him

holy shit watch the video; you literally walked out and shot him first, and I was certainly on doors

  q8qtqD7.png

Edited by VoN
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...