Jump to content

Benny Bagofmacaroni

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Benny Bagofmacaroni

  1. Gotta know the prompt you wrote to make this
  2. Can you just post a new joke here every day?
  3. Lmao you’re past 1st prestige spys
  4. Hi friends! for those who don’t know me, my name is Benny and I own the gang “pasta pals”. The idea behind the gang being to give new players a leg up by having access to a custom class and perks/talent that are otherwise unattainable without joining an established gang. if you’re under 1st prestige and are looking for a group of other new players to spend time with while also having support from a network of helpful players - find me in game sometime or reply to this thread
  5. I was hiding it! Sorry!
  6. The chess table is also an amazing addition - when the hype of a new job dies down - I really want to host a chess tournament for big RP cash prizes
×
×
  • Create New...