Red Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 (edited) I kept every single thing I fished this month and made a spreadsheet because I was bored https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jciFHiN1GayaBE4C1A5kO0BOuSdpcNlCoSMrXEvfSPU/edit?usp=sharing Probably not even a complete list with the rarer fuckers still in the wild TL;DR Rare fish are rarer than Epic fish Parrot Fish canonically best fish EDIT: Found out there's a gang perk/talent/whatever that boosts fish rarity, and that my gang has it. So that's my baseline rate. Edited April 1, 2025 by Red 1 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goldfish0 Posted March 11, 2025 Share Posted March 11, 2025 Ok now give me all your goldfish Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted March 12, 2025 Author Share Posted March 12, 2025 Alright, I just went through a fucking BP fishing quest for Tiger Fish. I know my empirical data isn't 100% 1:1 with coded odds, but holy shit this has made me 100% believe fish odds shift when you get a fishing BP quest. I've updated the spreadsheet with the new data, all the calculations are there. In short: I caught 354 fish before I got another Tiger Fish Tiger Fish went from a 6.16% chance to catch down to 0.28%. The next largest shift, for reference, is Betta, from 8.79% to 5.26%. Most of the others had a shift of less than 0.2%, so I think the run holds to the data somewhat alright. If we assume my empirical data was accurate, the chance of catching no Tiger Fish in 354 attempts is 0.0000000168%. Using the same data, 72 attempts was supposed to be a 99% guarantee of catching a Tiger Fish. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155698 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 Not big enough sample size to make any conclusions. downvoted. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155705 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted March 12, 2025 Author Share Posted March 12, 2025 11 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Not big enough sample size to make any conclusions. downvoted. If this is serious, don't worry; I literally splurged on inventory slots for the sole purpose of keeping every single fish, so this shit will only get more accurate over time 8 hours ago, liliansmurg said: Probably LMAO Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted March 14, 2025 Author Share Posted March 14, 2025 Bruh, I think you can fish up every single SWEP in the server? I've also fished an "Ore Token" which I'm assuming is a Metal Token. What would be the most OP thing to fish up if ever? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 On 3/14/2025 at 5:28 PM, Red said: Bruh, I think you can fish up every single SWEP in the server? I've also fished an "Ore Token" which I'm assuming is a Metal Token. What would be the most OP thing to fish up if ever? yeah you can, we had sugar re-add this because it was cool. when fishing a weapon it has a chance to just cycle through every existing SWEP on the server (exception to a few, such as the hl2 weapons and admin tools). Explosion / Soul SWEPs are the best things to fish up, other stuff is just cool. Maybe medvials too. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155800 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maths Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 yeah i love fishing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155801 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted March 16, 2025 Share Posted March 16, 2025 52 minutes ago, 8BitF0x said: yeah i love fishing sell me ur parrot fish 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22750-fish-spreadsheet/#findComment-155802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now