Alt Check People Before Letting Them Be Staff (It's crazy I even have to fucking say this tbh).

goodnight

As Gerbs mentioned we added a verification process to joining the Discord. Although this won't immediately stop people from applying on an alt while banned, it gives us the capability to do that. It also should prevent some alts from joining altogether.

What's next:

• I will implement an automated alt detection system for staff apps. If you're game or staff banned on an alt, you should not be allowed to apply. 
  • Automate staff ban logging and detection. Currently staff need to manually search logs to find out if/why someone is staff banned.
  • /staffban <id> command for staff rather than having to log it manually with a user's Discord, SteamID, reason, etc
  • Prevent banned users from joining the Discord on an alt if their main is actively serving a Discord ban (stop them at the verification point)

5 minutes ago, goodnight said:

If I had another reaction I'd give you a thank you but I cannot, so I'll just do a quick reply instead.  I'm on many different times during the day. Been taking some more breaks lately but I've witnessed the server at all hours of the day and night. I personally apologize if it sounded like it was hostile, there's just a lot of frustration with this, which I'm sure you've felt yourself. I appreciate you hearing me out and taking these talking points seriously. 

I genuinely hope that you have a good rest of your day (or whatever time it is for you, timezones be wack), and again, thank you for reading, replying, and using this feedback for future tweaks.

I completely understand. I feel a lot of the same frustration as you do. At the end of the day we are all human and we make mistakes.

21 hours ago, goodnight said:

This whole reply is wild holy shit. How do I even begin to reply to this...

I have the most playtime out of any player-- I've seen literally every scenario this server has been through at this point.

Except for raid, base building, gang wars with multiple members, getting xp fast, doing some cill anon spam, or the joy of alting

also playing cop

not reading the rest of the post but seems like ur mad over someone asking for some mutual respect

Edited by 1-800-Suicide

19 hours ago, goodnight said:

Like who the fuck are all these new random accounts that join for far less than a week's playtime and then letting them be fucking staff. Did we not learn our lesson with Sana or do we care that fucking little about the community and server overall? In fact, why aren't we alt checking suspicious accounts period??? I swear to fucking god I've personally had to call out several alt accounts myself, and then there's the fact that people like Fuel (aka nematodes) wasn't removed for so long despite being in friend groups of staff members but nobody saw alarm bells going off????

Get your shit together.

Stop bitching… we need more staff 

• Thanks 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

18 hours ago, goodnight said:

I have the most playtime out of any player

I hope you arent proud of this buddy. Probably the most cringe shit i have seen in a long ass time, but I hope you gain the courage to go out and get help because you obviously need it with how chronically online you are.

Just now, Yahya said:

Nigga shut up who was there for you when you felt mad suicidal because you got misgendered ? That's right DNRD leave the server and take a break. 

life is awesome

Top 25 Things to Do in Arizona – Fodor's Travel Guide

Lever ou coucher de soleil : 12 spots pour en prendre plein la vue !

Fonds d'ecran France Montagnes Photographie de paysage Pyrenees Soleil  Herbe Rayons de lumière Nature télécharger photo

DNRD

15 minutes ago, Mumper said:

I hope you arent proud of this buddy. Probably the most cringe shit i have seen in a long ass time, but I hope you gain the courage to go out and get help because you obviously need it with how chronically online you are.

This guy seriously needs help nobody took @1-800-Suicide's suggestion seriously.

WE NEED TO HELP HEX 

https://bo3.gg/news/faceit-bans-player-for-playing-too-much-cs

• Rubik locked this topic