Ember Posted August 3, 2024 Share Posted August 3, 2024 all the alt accounts that I have knowledge of that have made it into the staff team have not abused staff powers and usually just do their job as staff lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21719-alt-check-people-before-letting-them-be-staff-its-crazy-i-even-have-to-fucking-say-this-tbh/page/3/#findComment-149160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted August 3, 2024 Author Share Posted August 3, 2024 46 minutes ago, ⁴⁴⁴ said: no reason for this at all It's crazy that you say this because the person that encouraged me to make this post, who manipulated me is now using my venting against me, and is being transphobic all in the same post. I think I have every right to tell him to go to hell. You might not care about anyone but yourself and your group, but some people have empathy. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21719-alt-check-people-before-letting-them-be-staff-its-crazy-i-even-have-to-fucking-say-this-tbh/page/3/#findComment-149163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted August 3, 2024 Share Posted August 3, 2024 15 minutes ago, goodnight said: It's crazy that you say this because the person that encouraged me to make this post, who manipulated me is now using my venting against me, and is being transphobic all in the same post. I think I have every right to tell him to go to hell. You might not care about anyone but yourself and your group, but some people have empathy. Hey man did you apologize to rubik yet? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21719-alt-check-people-before-letting-them-be-staff-its-crazy-i-even-have-to-fucking-say-this-tbh/page/3/#findComment-149165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts